- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated April 5, 2009 at 7:20 pm by .
- April 5, 2009 at 3:19 pm #271422mos
2 tubes crescent rolls
pie filling (about 1 & 1/2 -2 cups)
Spray a baking sheet or stone (i used 2). open and separate 1 tube of crescent rolls and lay flat on sprayed baking sheet with a couple inches between them. Top each with 1 heaping tbs of pie filling and spread to cover entire top of each.
Then open and separate the other tube and place on top of the filling on each. no need to crimp. Beat egg white and brush over the tops of each.Bake for 12 minutes at 350. While still warm you can sprinkle with powdered sugar or spread with glaze or you can just leave plain.
2 cups of powdered sugar
1 tbs butter
1 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
Mix while adding milk a tbs at a time beginning with 2 tbs until it gets to your desired consistency. Spread on baked goods while they are still hot.
- April 5, 2009 at 4:41 pm #416974tsgal
Sounds very yummy. Would be great to make and take to church, fast and easy too.
- April 5, 2009 at 7:20 pm #416548Katie31
Oh my goodness. This sounds fantastic. My family will love them I’m sure.Thanks so much for passing this along.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.