- This topic has 31 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated October 8, 2007 at 7:06 pm by .
- October 8, 2007 at 7:06 pm #253598
Can you tell me about the Halloween costume? What size is it?
wrote: I’m getting a little discouraged as I try to sell some belongings to
get extra cash. I’ve used the local consignment store, craigslist,
and ebay, and am not having much luck. I don’t mind investing SOME
time to net some money, but it’s not paying off.
I currently have to sell:
– wedding dress
– china place settings & serving pieces
– Halloween costume
– random jewelry (gold and stones, but not worth alot)
antique rocking chair
– pool cue
I remember folks talking about auction sites other than ebay, that
are free to list, but can’t remember the names. Can anyone recommend
one that has a fair amount of volume? Any other ideas?
P.S. I just had a yard sale in September to sell some smaller stuff,
and netted $60. It’s $60 I didn’t have before, but I still have alot
left that didn’t sell.
Tonight’s top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on Yahoo! TV.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.