Selling stuff

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

be very very very careful, using the ivermectrin for cattle on dogs. it can and will kill many breeds of dogs. most of your collie breeds, espeically border collies, and the like have a reaction to this drug and can and will die.

thomas & tracy harris
      tnt quarter horses home of:
      tnts jack be blue – 2004 aqha buckskin stallion
      tnts medicine man – 2005 AQHA Perlino Stallion
      [url=”https://”%5D%5B/url%5D

Quote:
      Original Message
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 9:35 PM
      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : heartworm prevention

In a message dated 10/9/2007 5:18:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, khlassiter57@yahoo.com writes:

Does anyone know where I can purchase heartworm prevention without a vet’s rx? I do not take my animals to the vet unless they are sick (please, I know this is not the best, but I have 8 rescued dogs and cats and cannot afford it). I vaccinate them myself and take them to rabies clinics for shots.

I had a years worth of Heartguard from when I had my dog fixed at the mobile clinic, but it has run out in September and I need more. Thank you!

petshed.com is in australia, very fair priced and I have ordered from them several times…
      or go to the feed store and buy a bottle of ivermectin… 1/10 of a cc per 10 pounds of dog orally every month… that is what the shelters use 🙂

alana
      blindcatrescue.com

see what’s new at aol.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.