- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated September 15, 2009 at 3:03 pm by .
- September 15, 2009 at 2:41 am #276376
Makes 8 servings (4 wedges each)
PAM® Grilling Spray
4 large baking potatoes, scrubbed (4 large = about 3 lb)
3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Spray cold grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat.
Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges; spray evenly with cooking spray. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
Grill 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and evenly browned, turning occasionally.
- September 15, 2009 at 3:00 pm #424991
that sounds great, always looking for new ways to make potatoes, without having to dirty extra dishes or heat up the house in the summer.
- September 15, 2009 at 3:03 pm #424992
that sounds great & healthy, always looking for new ways to cook potatoes, and not having to dirty a dish or heat up the house in the summer is an added bonus.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.