- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated November 21, 2008 at 10:05 am by .
- November 20, 2008 at 8:41 pm #266902che11eness
**nevermind! i missed the poll regarding reposts!
would it be possible to have a search function so we could search for the links to freebies before we post them?
it would minimize reposting! it’s not a huge deal, but it would be nice!
- November 20, 2008 at 9:11 pm #404157faxonfive
There is a place on the selected forum where you can search a post. Have you found that yet?
- November 20, 2008 at 10:28 pm #404186che11eness
i found it, thank you!
- November 21, 2008 at 10:05 am #404210FreebieQueen
Chell, :helpme: on your question, there are currently several ways to search the forums.
1. You can Search the Entire Site (forums)
Just click on the the word “Search in the Double Navigation Bar. See photo below: (click on the attachment to see it enlarged!)
2. You can Search a particular forum. For example, if you were in the main freebies forum ( Budget101.com Forums > Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals > Freebies ) You would click on Search Forum
3. You can also search within a particular thread. So, if you find a thread with 20 or so replies and you are looking for something that you previously saw or a particular keyword that answers your question etc. This is helpful for threads that have gotten off topic. :bs_offtopic:
4. Direct Search Option: If none of those options seems to be working well for you, you can also go directly to the search page
And search individual forums, search by # of replies, Keyword, posts, threads, user, various dates, subforums, Thread or post tags, etc.
5. Blog Search Option – oh, and before I forget, the blogs also have their own Search option as well.
You can search by Blog Title, Contents, You can choose to ignore comments or blogs posted by certain users, etc.
Hon, if you have any other questions, :bs_emailme: give me a holler, and I’ll try to help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.