Say something, and stop cervical cancer kit

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Say something, and stop cervical cancer kit

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

We’ve created the Say Something Tool Kit to provide you with everything you’ll need to teach a group of women how to prevent cervical cancer. The kit is FREE. You just need to fill out our online order form, and you’ll receive your kit in the mail within 10 business days.

Say Something

There is a $10.00 shipping charge for this one.

Wow, I didn’t see that…

No problem, if they get hit with a lot of requests sometimes they will add a shipping charge. Still not a bad deal if you are out there promoting Cervical Cancer awareness. Thanks for the post.

im doing a health promotion campaign to young girls in my college about cervical cancer i live in england and need some freebies to help me fulfil my campaign any ideas?

@hmwhite 133280 wrote:

im doing a health promotion campaign to young girls in my college about cervical cancer i live in england and need some freebies to help me fulfil my campaign any ideas?

Yes, visit this link :

https://www.say-something.org/resourcecd.zip

and you can download all of the materials for free.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Say something, and stop cervical cancer kit