- March 29, 2009 at 2:52 pm #272043
1 lb sausage, hot or mild as preferred
6 ounces cream cheese
1 tube of Crescent Rolls
Brown sausage and drain thoroughly. While sausage is still hot, stir in cream cheese until melted/mixed.
While sausage is browning, unroll tube of dough, but do not separate. Unroll it into a rectangle and pinch seams together, forming 1 rectangular piece of dough.
Place sausage on top of rectangle.
Fold back half of dough up and over sausage to completely cover sausage. Pinch edges closed to form a seal. Bake as instructed on crescent roll package.
Remove from oven and let sit 10-15 minutes then slice like you’re slicing a loaf of bread, only thicker, and serve!
- March 29, 2009 at 7:30 pm #418661
Oh! This sounds so good!
- March 29, 2009 at 8:30 pm #418668
It does sound good. Since I just found a coupon for crescent rolls, I will have to get some and try this next weekend.
- March 29, 2009 at 11:02 pm #418680
This sounds good and easy, too. Thank you for the recipe
- March 30, 2009 at 9:29 pm #418779
this is a great, easy, and cheap special occasion breakfast. when DD was little, this was her standard birthday breakfast request;-)
- April 11, 2009 at 5:49 pm #419327
Made this for breakfast this morning. Everyone loved it.
- April 11, 2009 at 5:53 pm #419329
Very cool! Thanks!!! 🙂
- April 12, 2009 at 1:50 pm #419351
yay! I’m so glad that your family enjoyed it;-)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.