- December 22, 2008 at 8:47 pm #268075
1 pound bulk sausage, cooked and drained
1 onion, cooked with the sausage
3 stalks of celery, diced
7 oz macaroni, cooked and drained
1 can celery soup
¼ tsp butter flavoring
Salt and pepper to taste
Shredded cheddar cheese
Combine all ingredients except the last two. Sprinkle bread crumbs and
cheese on top. Heat through in oven or on top of the stove.
- December 23, 2008 at 10:45 am #406831
We live off of casseroles…Thanks!
- December 23, 2008 at 11:16 am #406838
We live off casseroles too LOL. Well that and soup. This one sounds very good.
- December 23, 2008 at 11:44 am #406842
Lynn this sounds very good. Well be keeping a copy of this too. Gonna try this one real soon.
- December 23, 2008 at 1:15 pm #406852
This is a really good dish!! not only easy to make but quick too!! I hope yall like this too!!
- December 23, 2008 at 5:48 pm #406879
Sounds yummy….I’ll have to try it 🙂
- December 23, 2008 at 10:15 pm #406898
Lynn, this one does sound goood.
- December 23, 2008 at 10:26 pm #406899
Can’t wait to try this one!!!
Nicole in Ca
- December 25, 2008 at 1:06 am #406981
Hey Foster, sure hope you enjoy it!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.