- This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
- November 21, 2019 at 4:24 am #579204
I found this adorable Rustic red truck Christmas decor idea online by Kimberly Hamm and I wanted to add details to it on how to recreate it.
Image Credit to Kimberly Hamm
Her words: “Got the pic from a $5 doormat from dollar general; I stripped it off the rubber mat, mod podge it to plywood & drilled holes through it for the lights. Hubby built the window & I whitewashed it.”
How to Recreate It:
- Choose a wooden object to Mod Podge the picture onto.
- Sand the wood down, if needed.
- Paint the side edges of your wood object, if desired.
- Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the wooden piece
- Press the photo down onto the wood.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.