- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated December 5, 2008 at 4:46 pm by .
- December 2, 2008 at 8:49 pm #267347
this is not a low calorie treat! so if you don’t want calories stop now and go to another post! LOL!
Root Beer Cranberries or Mousse:wink:
1 12-oz can or bottle root beer
1 12-oz bag cranberries
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tbs cornstarch
4 cups heavy cram
In large pan, bring root beer and cranberries to a boil. In small bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch. Mix well. Add to root beer mixture. Simmer 5 minutes or until liquid becomes clear and shiny. Chill cranberry mixture and serve.
For 4 servings of mousse, beat cream at medium speed in large bowl until foamy and thick. Fold in 1 cup root beer mixture. In 4 tall, stemmed glasses, layer cream with root beer mixture to desired fullness. Refrigerate leftovers. Either choice makes 4 servings = about 1075 calories.
- December 2, 2008 at 10:43 pm #405146
about 1075 calories
You are just so funny, bet this tastes like a piece of heaven though.
- December 3, 2008 at 7:06 pm #405219
it’s sinfully good! whichever way you fix it…geez…my mouth is watering now just thinking about it! LOL! but now you now why I ONLY fix it once a year;-)
- December 4, 2008 at 2:23 pm #405312
Sounds like heaven! It wouldn’t make it anywhere but into my mouth. LOL.
- December 5, 2008 at 4:46 pm #405417
This is so different! And sounds YUMMY! Thanks! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.