- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated March 17, 2009 at 7:41 pm by .
- March 17, 2009 at 7:41 pm #271687rtebalt
Colored tissue paper
Pinking shears or decorative-edge craft scissors
Colored card stock
Time needed: About 1 to 2 Hours
1. For each, cut a cup from the egg carton and punch 3 holes as shown.2. Cut 3 pieces of ribbon, each about 9 inches long. Thread an end of each piece through a hole in the carton and knot it, then tie the other ends of the ribbons together.
3. Cut two 2- by 6-inch rectangles of tissue paper, one with the pinking shears. Lay the pinked rectangle on top of the other. Wrap the papers around a blown egg so that the pinked edge peeks out from behind the straight edge. Secure with the glue stick.
4. Place the wrapped egg in the cradle. Use the glue stick to attach a small tuft of feather and a card stock beak and eyes to the egg. Make pupils on the eyes with the marker.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.