- October 23, 2008 at 4:10 pm #265118
Borax, one pound
Powdered sugar, 60 oz.
One oz. cocoa powder
Two oz. sodium fluoride
Mix well and sprinkle around places pests are known to frequent.
Keep out of reach of children and animals!!!
- October 23, 2008 at 4:45 pm #401354
Thank goodness I don’t need this recipe. Good to know there is a homemade way to get rid of them though. Thanks
- October 23, 2008 at 5:30 pm #401374
I used to live on an Army base….and they were there real bad…I am so glad we got a house of our own too!!! I am too much of a neat freak that my hubby says there aint no roaches cause you scare them away with your cleaning… 🙂
- October 24, 2008 at 11:14 am #401432
where do you get sodium flouride
- October 24, 2008 at 11:15 am #401433
I get it at the Ace hardware store. 🙂
- October 24, 2008 at 11:44 am #401445
Will have to check that out Thanks
We live in a house divided into apartments and the neighbors moved out, didnt have any until they had nothing to eat over there. UGGGGG I hate bugs
- October 24, 2008 at 11:55 am #401448
Oh I know what you mean…..Those critters give me the creeps!!! Good Luck!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.