- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated September 7, 2007 at 10:51 pm by .
- September 7, 2007 at 10:51 pm #253386
Roach Ball Recipe
Confectioners Sugar or Brown Sugar
- mix 50/50 flour and boric acid. Sprinkle in some confectioners sugar (about 1/4 of the amount of flour used). Make a dough by adding in water, don’t make it runny.
- roll the dough into small marble sized balls and place them in corners, dark cupboards, behind heavy appliances, along floor boards and around the garbage.
within a month the roaches should be gone.
if the infestation is particularly bad:
- double the effort by making a mix of 50/50 boric acid and brown sugar then pour the mixture in a thick line around the entire room and entrance ways. The roaches will get the stuff on their bodies and carry it back to the nest. Once there is no trace of cockroaches left (usually within the month), vacuum up the powder.
keep away from children and pets. if you have little ones running around, keep the balls behind furniture and heavy appliances and inside cupboards.
- you can also use borax as a substitute for the boric acid, but the boric acid is more effective.
- add some bacon grease to the roach ball mixture, makes them a little more tempting and hard to resist.
- replace old, hardened roach balls with fresh ones as needed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.