- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated December 10, 2012 at 7:01 pm by .
- November 2, 2008 at 6:32 pm #265783
I grew up with a recipe my mom used to make called “rice soup”. She would save the broth (raw stock) from any type roast she was making (I use this or broth if I don’t have the raw stock on hand). She would put that along with a 14 oz can of diced tomatoes and a cup of rice in a pot and cook until rice was done poof!!! rice soup. you can also add any left over veggies or meat that you may have. excellent and fast!!!
- November 5, 2008 at 1:41 am #402729
What an awesome way to utilize everything when you are cooking!!!! and it sounds so yummy!!!!
- November 5, 2008 at 11:05 pm #402840
What a wonderful way to use what you got! I think it is soooooo easy just to toss things and not get creative. Great Post Thank You!
- December 10, 2012 at 7:01 pm #435462
Now this sounds interesting, and pretty cheap…my kind of idea. 😉
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.