- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated March 29, 2014 at 6:50 pm by .
- March 23, 2014 at 10:08 pm #340339mos
Rice and Bean Burritos
15-oz can black beans, drained
1 1/2 cups prepared salsa
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1 3/4 cup leftover rice
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
shredded iceburg lettuce (optional)
approximately 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
avocado slices (optional)
6-8 flour tortillas
In a large skillet or frying pan over low heat, combine the black beans, salsa and cumin powder, stirring to combine. Add the leftover rice and allow to cook just until hot. Spoon the rice and beans mixture onto the flour tortillas, dividing evenly.
Top each tortilla with some grated cheese, sour cream, lettuce, and two or three slices of avocado.
- March 27, 2014 at 2:46 am #452734MrsPawsThese sound so yummy!! Thanks for sharing!
- March 29, 2014 at 6:50 pm #452800mos
It’s an easy, tasty way to use up leftover rice. Really filling, too! LOL!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.