- This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated October 27, 2008 at 5:15 pm by .
- October 27, 2008 at 5:08 pm #265412rtebalt
17 inches of 1 1/2-inch-wide wire ribbon (striped or solid colors work well)
16 inches of clear fishing line or decorative thread
Time needed: Under 1 Hour1. For each ornament, fold down 1/4 inch at each end of the ribbon, then accordion-fold the ribbon in 1 3/4-inch sections.
2. Knot one end of the fishing line and thread the other through the needle. Push the needle up through the bottom of the folded ribbon pile and return the needle 1/4 inch away from the original hole as shown. Knot the line at the bottom
2. Pull the line from the top until the ribbon sandwich is about 1 1/2 inch thick and the two bottom knots are taut. Knot the line on top as shown, so that a loop is left for hanging. Now use a pencil or your finger to round out the side folds
- October 27, 2008 at 5:15 pm #401782faxonfive
That sounds like a great activity for our youth group at church!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.