- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated September 21, 2008 at 7:30 pm by .
- January 15, 2008 at 1:33 pm #244659BiggerPiggyBank
Revitalizing Bath Salts
2 c. Epsom salts
2 c. coarse salt
20 drops green food coloring
12 drops eucalyptus essential oil
20 drops rosemary essential oil
30 drops peppermint essential oil
4 1/2-pint jars and lids
Combine salts in a large mixing bowl; scoop out one cup salt mixture
and place in a small mixing bowl. Add food coloring and oils to
small mixing bowl; mix well. Pour salt and oil mixture back into
large bowl; stir with remaining salt mixture, coating thoroughly.
Pour salts into jars; seal lids and attach gift tags. Makes 4 jars.
- July 11, 2008 at 7:10 pm #397478brent51Another revitalizing bath salt recipe:
2 cups Dead Sea Salt
4 drops Avocado essential oil
4 drops Jojoba essential oil
- September 21, 2008 at 7:30 pm #398588flutterbye0419
This is a great gift idea. I think I might do this for stocking stuffers for the ladies on my christmas list this year!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.