Budget101 Discussion List Archives Kids / Children Retro Skateboard for My Childs’ Birthday

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hey ,guys

My son asked for a retro skateboard for his birthday. My cousin wants to give me a couple pair of old ones but my son doesn’t want to take them all(his bro likes it very much) ,he is just wanting a new one ,I am thinking of getting a new Retro Skateboard but was wondering if they are good.

I don’t want to cost too much at childs’ birthday ,he is not interesting in these things for long time ,maybe a few days no more than a month .So I searched this one ,it looks not bad and costs not much .

Is there anyone who has experience with the retro skateboard ,please give me some advice ,any suggestions will be appreciated.What’s your budget for childs’ gift ? Thank you.

@bebeb 964921 wrote:

Hey ,guys

My son asked for a retro skateboard for his birthday. My cousin wants to give me a couple pair of old ones but my son doesn’t want to take them all(his bro likes it very much) ,he is just wanting a new one ,I am thinking of getting a new Retro Skateboard but was wondering if they are good.

I don’t want to cost too much at childs’ birthday ,he is not interesting in these things for long time ,maybe a few days no more than a month .So I searched this one ,it looks not bad and costs not much .

Is there anyone who has experience with the retro skateboard ,please give me some advice ,any suggestions will be appreciated.What’s your budget for childs’ gift ? Thank you.

Given the link you shared, I would probably purchase the Velocity board with aluminum trucks. It will hold up the best long term. Does he like a narrow or wide board?

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Kids / Children Retro Skateboard for My Childs’ Birthday