- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated January 30, 2009 at 7:06 am by Anonymous.
- January 30, 2009 at 7:06 am #270104Anonymous
Researches show that the best approach to reach a steady, healthy weight is to follow a strict eating plan and engage in regular physical activity. Free diet plan should encourage healthy behaviors that help you reduce weight and maintain the new weight for long time. Safe and effective free diet plan should include:
1. Healthy eating plans reduce calories but do not rule out specific foods or food groups.
2. Regular physical exercise instructions.
3. Slow and continue weight loss of about 1 to 2 pounds per week and not more than 3 pounds per week. Weight loss may be faster at the start of a free diet plan.
4. You should be in a medical supervision if you are planning to lose weight by following a specific formula diet. For example with a very low calorie diet.
5. Free diet plan should include instructions for maintaining the reduced weight.
6. If your free diet plan includes cookies, be sure that they are fat free diet cookies.
7. While choosing free diet meal plan be fully confirmed that you free diet meal plan should be free of fat. Your free diet meal plan must consist of healthier food like fruits, vegetables, whole grains and beans.
8. If you wish to include poultry in your free diet program then it should be without skin, because skin poultry have lot of fats.
Links to sites proclaiming Miracle Diets/ Miracle Products/ Instant Cures/ etc are Prohibited, Link has been truncated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.