Board Rules & Regs Login-Registration Issues Resend Reactivation Code? ->Is it possible

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Is it possible to get another reactivation code? I must have missed a step but i remember confirming the email but It is still telling me that I need to complete my registeration.

Thanks
      Dawn

Liss
      Keymaster

Your account has now been activated. 😉 –

Generally to activate the account you must click on the link in the confirmation email, rather than replying to it. 🙂

Welcome to the boards!

Anonymous

Thank you very much!!

Liss;15022 wrote:
      Your account has now been activated. 😉 –

Generally to activate the account you must click on the link in the confirmation email, rather than replying to it. 🙂

Welcome to the boards!

Anonymous

I never received a confirmation code? I thought maybe my spam blocker blocked it so turned that off. Could you send another?

Thanks!

Liss
      Keymaster

I sent another, but if you don’t receive it you can go to this

https://www.budget101.com/register.php?do=requestemail

& enter your Registered Email Address for a New Link.

Please, send me a email confirmation so that I may click on the link. I have requested it twice and have not recieved it.

Liss
      Keymaster

Crystal- you have to add the site’s email address to your whitelist so the email doesn’t go into the spam folder. it’s forum @ budget101.com without the spaces. Also, the link is only active for 24 hours and then it becomes void.

I added the e-mail to the address book, and still haven’t receive the confirmation link. my spam folder is empty.:!:

FreebieQueen

@dilery 90736 wrote:

I added the e-mail to the address book, and still haven’t receive the confirmation link. my spam folder is empty.:!:

Dilery, your email address is not a valid email. Email addresses generally do not contain “www.” in them. You will need to register with a valid email.

Hi cannot activate my membership because I never received an activation link I have added the address to my white page without spaces and still no go

FreebieQueen

@Tlazer 115856 wrote:

Hi cannot activate my membership because I never received an activation link I have added the address to my white page without spaces and still no go

If you did not receive the original activation link, you can request a new link be sent to your email:

https://www.budget101.com/register.php?do=requestemail

& enter your Registered Email Address for a New Link.

note You’ll have to add the site’s email address to your whitelist so the email doesn’t go into the spam folder. it’s forum @ budget101.com without the spaces. Also, the link is only active for 24 hours and then it becomes void.

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Login-Registration Issues Resend Reactivation Code? ->Is it possible