- November 8, 2015 at 1:04 pm #365242
I can’t wait to add these in front of my doorway! Flip a tomato cage upside down and wrap a string of autumn/fall leaf garland around the cage. Place real or fake pumpkins at the bottom.
you can find the garland at dollar tree, dollar general, walmart (a little more expensive) or even on Amazon.
if you’re worried about the wind knocking it over, just place a pumpkin on the edge of the metal ring to hold it in place and provide stability.
(image source Clipzine.me)
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- November 8, 2015 at 3:27 pm #462441
I have seen one done for Christmas too. I think it might be on Pinterest.
- November 8, 2015 at 5:26 pm #462442
love this…..going to make one for the front deck!!!
- November 14, 2015 at 8:57 am #462476
Hey ,can I install some string fairy lights on it at night ?
- November 15, 2015 at 2:53 pm #462484
bebeb, You an let your imagination run away with you. The possibilities are endless!
- January 30, 2016 at 2:29 pm #462829
Yes I also have seen this pic on Pinterest as well as on Facebook too!!! It’s nice.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.