Budget101 Discussion List Archives Kids / Children Repurpose a Pack-n-Play – your child will LOVE this

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      if you have an old pack’n play taking up storage room, here’s a great way to re-purpose it for your toddler!

very carefully, cut out the mesh. be careful when cutting to not cut on supporting seams. add sheets/blankets and you have a toddler bed!
      for a princess theme, use pink sheets, and a bright comforter, you could also do a superhero theme, a pirate theme, etc.

the sheet on top is simply held by the mobile that came with it. extend the life of your pack n play and save money. plus it can be used a bed when tent camping with little ones or you can embellish the sides for a cool kids play fort!

photo credit- saw this on my facebook feed shared by jennifer teale. not sure if she made this one or not!

Oh my gosh, that’s such a wicked good idea! I have one of these sitting in the garage that we haven’t used in ages, that would make a great bed for a larger dog when and it’s perfect to bring along when we’re camping to help keep them up off the ground! Thank you so much for the idea, I would never ever have thought of that.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Kids / Children Repurpose a Pack-n-Play – your child will LOVE this