Repeal Obamacare Bumper Sticker

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Repeal Obamacare Bumper Sticker

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

image not availableGet your free Repeal Obamacare bumper sticker now.

Two easy steps: give us your name and tell us where to send your sticker.

Free Repeal Obamacare Bumper Sticker – Heritage Action for America

AngryLioness

:disallowed: This offer is still available- better hurry & get one to stick on your car before they vote on this Lifechanging/status changing event!

Sidenote about ObamaCare:
      Did you know that if you can’t afford the massive tax they are going to stick you with that you’ll be FINED for it?

Kathy0308

@AngryLioness 236610 wrote:

:disallowed: This offer is still available- better hurry & get one to stick on your car before they vote on this Lifechanging/status changing event!

Sidenote about ObamaCare:
      Did you know that if you can’t afford the massive tax they are going to stick you with that you’ll be FINED for it?

yup and they have hired 16,000 new IRS agents to do the enforcing/collecting of those fines. think about THAT before voting for Nobama

AngryLioness

@Kathy0308 236736 wrote:

yup and they have hired 16,000 new IRS agents to do the enforcing/collecting of those fines. think about THAT before voting for Nobama

:groan: I KNOW! Like we need more of those Morons screwing with our Taxes!

This country is going straight to hell in a handbasket with these insane laws & Big Government tactics. Isn’t it ironic that the only jobs this man creates are the ones we have to fund anyway?

If I wanted to fund someone elses living I would hire a maid :mopping: at least than I’d reap some of the benefits of what I’m paying for.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Repeal Obamacare Bumper Sticker