- October 22, 2006 at 3:57 pm #237767
Soak your feet in Lysol, works like a charm. Just soak for 10 minutes, rinse and the next morning you’ll feel like a new person.
- November 2, 2008 at 6:04 pm #402361
I hope this works, need it for hubbys feet…thanks!!
- November 2, 2008 at 7:23 pm #402374
My guess would be that this is the liquid lysol cleaner in the concentrate. Lynn have you tried it for your hubby? What form of lysol did you use and how much?
- November 2, 2008 at 10:51 pm #402387
Jane, have you ever tried this before? I’ve never heard of this.
- November 3, 2008 at 5:56 am #402409
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I wish I knew about things like this. LOL I know a couple of people at work that would love to know about this.
Have a great day!!
- November 3, 2008 at 7:06 pm #402503
Lysol??????? Hmmmmmmm interesting!
- November 4, 2008 at 11:19 am #402587
LOL I just had to chuckle a bit when I read this my first thought was “hey if it doesn’t get the callouses off his feet, it will atleast get that funky smell!”:087: Hopefully we’ll be killing two birds with one stone though huh?!
- November 4, 2008 at 12:13 pm #402599
:hysterical: my son really needs something to kill the smell to his feet. Maybe it would work. Thanks for the image NC_mom
- November 7, 2008 at 5:32 pm #403057
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.