Budget101 Discussion List Archives Health & Home Remedies Remove Nasty Callouses from Feet

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Soak your feet in Lysol, works like a charm. Just soak for 10 minutes, rinse and the next morning you’ll feel like a new person.

I hope this works, need it for hubbys feet…thanks!!

My guess would be that this is the liquid lysol cleaner in the concentrate. Lynn have you tried it for your hubby? What form of lysol did you use and how much?
      Thanks

Jane, have you ever tried this before? I’ve never heard of this.

Jane,
      Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I wish I knew about things like this. LOL I know a couple of people at work that would love to know about this.

Have a great day!!

Nana :dance:

:xmas:

Lysol??????? Hmmmmmmm interesting!

LOL I just had to chuckle a bit when I read this my first thought was “hey if it doesn’t get the callouses off his feet, it will atleast get that funky smell!”:087: Hopefully we’ll be killing two birds with one stone though huh?!

Kris:043:

:hysterical: my son really needs something to kill the smell to his feet. Maybe it would work. Thanks for the image NC_mom

@Marymartha 10044 wrote:

Lysol what? Lysol cleaner, lysol spray ? Please explain thoroughly.

Are you sure the Lysol will not irritate the skin or be toxic?
      I heard that soaking your feet in tea can reduce callouses and soaking in vinegar can kill bacteria

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Health & Home Remedies Remove Nasty Callouses from Feet