Budget101 Discussion List Archives Tips-n-Tricks Remove hard water stains with this DIY Epsom Salt scrub

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Remove hard water stains with this diy epsom salt scrub

if your sinks, tub, toilet, shower, etc show each and every hard water stain, here’s a very simple homemade epsom salt scrub that will make things sparkle.

i’ve got glass shower doors & ceramic tiles that show every hard water stain in my bathroom, and with them, i have the constant frustration of keeping everything clean. annoying hard water stains can easily make things look dingy — even when they’re not.

so, here’s how we stopped scouring with harsh chemicals that were bad for our septic and attacked hard water stains with a homemade eco-friendly epsom salt that leaves the entire shower sparkling.

basically, it’s an exfoliating scrub for your bath!

Ingredients: small mixing bowl, 1 cup Epsom salts, 1/2 cup baking soda, 1/4 cup liquid dawn dish soap, regular unscented

Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Wet a wash cloth with hot water, wring it out, dip the cloth in mixture and apply it to the stain. Let it set on the stain for a few minutes, then gently scrub the stain off.

This eco-friendly Epsom salt scrub removes difficult hard water stains in seconds!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank for sharing this tips.I searching for solution for how to remove hard water stains. This tips very useful for me and it’s very easy method also.

Keymaster

I feel your pain, when we lived in the midwest we had the absolute worst hard water and lime scale. Another interesting trick I learned (accidentally!) was that white wine works well to remove lime scale. Wet a cloth and apply it or pour some in a spritz bottle.

Spray the surface, let it set a few minutes, then scrub gently with a magic eraser.

A few squirts of glass cooktop/stove cleaner worked well for me, it was all I had on hand so I squirted it and rubbed it into the area with an old toothbrush. Let it set for half and hour or so, then scrub it away.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Tips-n-Tricks Remove hard water stains with this DIY Epsom Salt scrub