- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated November 18, 2008 at 8:30 am by .
- October 24, 2008 at 11:27 am #265169rtebalt
I saw someone had posted Snowman Poop & I thought you guys might like this one as well.
Things you need:
a small bag
chocolate drops, chocolate kisses or chocolate covered raisinsInstructions:
Place candy in bag & attach this poem:
I woke up with such a scare when I heard Santa call
“Now dash away, dash away, dash away all!
I ran to the lawn and in the snowy white drifts,
those nasty reindeer had left “little gifts”.
I got an old shovel and started to scoop
neat little piles of “reindeer poop”.
But to throw them away, seemed such a waste,
So I saved them, thinking ~ you might like a taste!
As I finished my task, which took quite awhile,
Old Santa passed by and he sheepishly smiled.
And I heard him exclaim as he rose in the sky
“Well, they’re not potty trained, but at least they can fly!”
- October 24, 2008 at 11:35 am #401442faxonfive
Thats great!!! Love that one too!!!
- November 18, 2008 at 12:21 am #403832rtebaltThanks! I thought it was pretty funny myself! 🙂
- November 18, 2008 at 3:30 am #403843JoAnn
I really lie tha poem…Too funny. I have a couple of brothers that might get this one attached to their candy bag I give them…
- November 18, 2008 at 8:30 am #403849atta76
Thanks, I hadn’t heard that one before!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.