Budget101 Discussion List Archives Tips-n-Tricks Reheating Pizza tip

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Heat up leftover pizza in a nonstick skillet on top of the stove, set heat to med-low and heat till warm. This keeps the crust crispy. No soggy micro pizza. I saw this on the cooking channel and it really works.

:079:

Great idea! We HATE soggy micro-pizza!

I’ll have to try this for Hubbie. (Personally, for me, there’s nothing better than cold pizza! 🙂 )

cold pizza, hubby loves it for breakfast….yuck!!

I use the toaster oven, which makes the crust crispy too and nothing comes out soggy!

That works too!!! Thanks!!

Love the tip, might have to try that one. But the kids do like cold pizza for breakfast the next day. Something about that cold pizza, they really like it.

I don’t usually have any leftover pizza but sounds like a neat idea. Thanks for the suggestion, I’m sure that some day we just might have a leftover piece 🙂

I work part time at dominoes…and I tend to bring mess ups home…lol….

I will be sure and remember that one. We normally don’t have leftover’s, but on the rare occassion that we do, I’m going to try this. Thank you so much for the tip!! Coffee smilie

Nana

:xmas:

Oh I love this! I hate soggy crust so I’ve reheated using a cooking stone in the oven but this makes way more sense!

I will have to try this for myself. I love cold pizza, but can’t stand microwave pizza or even in the oven. The kids on the other hand will eat it any way..lol..Thanks!

thanks for this since when in the rare chance that we ever get to go out we leave money for the 3-4 babysitters that we have to hire for pizza and if they have any left over we will try this tip

Pizza is a staple in our house…lol

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Tips-n-Tricks Reheating Pizza tip