- This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated July 3, 2011 at 4:29 pm by .
- June 28, 2006 at 1:36 pm #237004
2 pounds small potatoes, a mixture of red, white or gold, and blue, whole if super-tiny or cut in 1-inch pieces
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
? cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
? teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
? cup diced red onion
1. If the potatoes are tiny, keep them whole; otherwise, cut into 1-inch pieces. You should have about 6 cups.
Steam potatoes until very tender, about 12 to 14 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl make dressing by whisking together vinegar, olive oil, Dijon, oregano, chives, basil, salt and pepper.
3. When potatoes are still warm, toss them with the dressing along with the red onions, and set aside until cool. Salad is best served at room temperature.
- July 3, 2011 at 4:29 pm #430040
Thank you! I was looking for some quick easy last minute recipes for the 4th!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.