- February 18, 2010 at 9:36 pm #281185FreebieQueenModerator
Red Lobster’s Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
1 pound fresh mushrooms1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons red bell pepper, finely chopped
1/2 pound crab claw meat
2 cups oyster crackers crushed
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup water
6 white cheddar cheese, slice
2) Saute celery, onion, and pepper in butter for 2 minutes, transfer to a
plate and cool in the refrigerator
3) While vegetables cool, wash mushrooms and remove stems
4) Set caps to the side and finely chop half of the stems. Discard the
other half of the stems or use elsewhere
5) Combine the sauteed vegetables, chopped mushroom stems, and all
other ingredients (except cheese slices) and mix well
6) Place mushroom caps in individual buttered casseroles or baking
dishes (about 6 caps each)
7) Spoon 1 teaspoon of stuffing into each mushroom
8) Cover with sliced cheese
9) Bake in oven for 12−15 minutes until cheese is lightly browned.
- December 9, 2013 at 11:51 pm #445573
So excited to make this! Love Red Lobster everything!
- December 17, 2014 at 7:48 am #459867
I absolutely love these and can’t wait to make them at home!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.