- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated May 31, 2010 at 11:33 pm by .
- May 30, 2010 at 7:35 pm #282874
I have a couple cans of pureed pumpkin that are near the end of their shelf like. I welcome suggestions, especially if they don’t require heating up the house by using the oven.
- May 31, 2010 at 2:07 am #428122
Quick Pumpkin Pudding
This quick pumpkin dessert is creamy, smooth and so satisfying! Combine instant vanilla pudding and pie mix with Libby’s pumpkin and whipping cream and you’ve got dessert.
1 pkg. (5.1 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
1 can (12 fl. oz.) nestlÉ® carnation® evaporated milk
1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Beat pudding mix and evaporated milk according to package directions in large bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes. Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; mix well.
2. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until ready to serve.
Top with whipped cream.
Prep Time:: 10 minutes
Web Page: Very Best Baking – NESTLE – Welcome
- May 31, 2010 at 2:09 am #428123
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
A healthy and satisfying ode to a sinful dessert.
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup Stonyfield lowfat vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup Stonyfield 2% milk
1/4 cup maple syrup
1. Combine pumpkin, yogurt, milk and maple syrup in a blender and blend until smooth. Divid between four glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream and dust with ground cloves.
- May 31, 2010 at 11:33 pm #428129
Thank you! They both look delicious.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.