Recall on Excedrin, NoDoz, Gas-X Prevention, and Bufferin

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Recall on Excedrin, NoDoz, Gas-X Prevention, and Bufferin

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jane

It appears that they will refund you for the regular retail price of the product(s) plus an extra $2.00 shipping & handling.

See details of the recall here:

https://www.novartis-otc.com/otc/index.html

just a note Printable Coupons are generally available for 5 days or less.

MrsPaws

Scary…I just checked and we have three bottles of the recalled items.

MrsPaws

Yikes, found two more bottles…:( Wonder if I have to fill out a form for each bottle or if I can write all the info on all bottles on one form…

FreebieQueen
      1. Check your Novartis OTC product to see if it has been affected by this recall. Click on the link for the product list of the brand you purchased.
      2. For each product you return, you must fill out a refund form.
      3. The form requires that you include:
        1. The 10 digit UPC Code, located under the bar code or on the product list.
        2. The lot number and the expiration date (located together generally on the bottom or the side panel of the bottle).

4. You may mail back multiple products in one package, however, please note:
        1. Each product must have its own refund form
        2. Return and refund is only for actual product.
        3. A one time $2.00 shipping reimbursement will be included with your refund.
        4. Standard US Ground shipping is recommended.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Recall on Excedrin, NoDoz, Gas-X Prevention, and Bufferin