- This topic has 320 replies, 312 voices, and was last updated July 14, 2014 at 12:07 pm by .
- December 29, 2013 at 1:45 pm #334295Liss
Welcome to a Budget101 Beat the Clock Challenge! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to answer the following Challenge Question BEFORE the Clock runs out!
The Challenge Question is : Name 3 changes you intend to make in your life in order to meet your New Year Fitness Resolution(s) this year!Wondering How to Play? Hit the reply button and answer the challenge question!
(Seriously, that’s it) This is a “Beat the clock Challenge” that may end at any moment!
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/i/31YvPtJtAqL._AA160_.jpg what is the goodie giveaway for this challenge? we’re giving away a FitBit to help you reach your goals!fitbit makes it easy to track activity, sync stats, see trends
and set & reach goals!
you can also download the Fitbit app for free right now too!good luck![b101][/b101]
- December 29, 2013 at 5:37 pm #446641Siveheart
I plan to go to martial arts at least 1-2 times a week, walk the dog in the afternoons and tag along with my husband in the evenings at least 3 days a week, and make/follow through on at least three daily meal plans based around good nutrition each week.
- December 29, 2013 at 5:39 pm #446642EugeniaSews
Name 3 changes you intend to make in your life in order to meet your New Year Fitness Resolution(s) this year!My 3 major changes are to take at least 10,000 steps per day
cut out all white sugar/refined sugars/flours
eat 2 low-fat vegetarian meals per week.
I also plan on picking up a new exercise program but I haven’t found one that suits me yet.
- December 29, 2013 at 5:52 pm #446644wendyelliott
Walk daily, do my shoulder exercises and eat better.
- December 29, 2013 at 6:13 pm #446649ezykkefirst eat vegetable diet at least 3 days per week.
learn about and use more home mad products. natural cleaners, etc.
continue my journey on a healthier and happy life.
- December 29, 2013 at 6:22 pm #446651wheim
I plan to take my new grandbaby out for daily walks, lift weights with my husband three times a week and go on a weekly hike.
- December 29, 2013 at 6:23 pm #446652Swanmom6
I plan to do 1. An exercise video 3 times a week.
2. Walk at least 1 mile 3 times a week.
3.Cut back on sugar! (starting with my morning coffee)
I’m plan on doing the workouts right after the kids get on the bus 🙂
- December 29, 2013 at 6:26 pm #446653oliver8
Going to wheat free diet; exercising 3 times a week; Reading a good book 15 min. a day.
- December 29, 2013 at 6:37 pm #446654gottahavecoffee
1. I have signed up with a meal planning site. My family and I are starting a gluten-free plan for health (medical and weight) issues.
2.I have committed myself to a 31-day bootcamp.
3. I will drink less coffee and more water.
- December 29, 2013 at 6:47 pm #446658bon3262
I’m about 140 pounds overweight so I have to consider the extra weight and my knees when developing an exercise plan. I’m going to buy a pushmower and start doing some of the lawn by hand. When at the cottage, I will make time for an extra swimming event.
I’m going to switch my dinner plate to a luncheon plate to limit my portions.
- December 29, 2013 at 6:55 pm #446659windykno3 lifestyle changes are
1- walk at least 10,000 steps a day and ride bicycle instead of driving short distances
2- cut out processed sugars, grains (flours) and other processed foods
3- get back on the weight loss hypnosis program
- December 29, 2013 at 6:55 pm #446660Terry474
save money eat healthy foods raise more donkeys
- December 29, 2013 at 6:57 pm #446661HannahViolette
1) Fully develop my recently started yoga practice
2) Plan meals that feature produce rather than starch
3) Reduce/eliminate white flour and sugar (and NO artificial sweeteners)
- December 29, 2013 at 7:03 pm #446662mosI pre-ordered Dr. Ian Smith’s book — Super Shred and should receive it this week. I followed his diet a few years back and lost 20 lb. Since then, I’ve put the weight back on.
His plan works as it is ordinary foods in combination that boost metabolism while leaving you feeling satisfied and not starving. He also includes activities to do throughout the day as part of the eating plan. Now he has a mentor program as well!
Soooo three things: new eating plan, doing the activities, and signing up for a mentor to ‘bug’ me by email! LOL!
- December 29, 2013 at 9:26 pm #446672CathyCStop Smoking, eat “whole foods” and work out 4 days per week.
- December 29, 2013 at 9:32 pm #446675reneemc
I will be planning meals with more veggies
Walk on the treadmill at least 4 times a week
Switch out the pretzel and chips snacks for cucumber slices and apple chips
- December 29, 2013 at 9:40 pm #446678karobinson
My husband and I are both going to take our lunches to work to help control our calorie intake at lunch. I plan on keeping healthy snacks at work to deal with the late afternoon hungries. I started working out at home last month and plan on finding some kind of inexpensive program to help guide my workouts and help me track my progress.
- December 29, 2013 at 9:42 pm #446679beachmomsavesCurrently I am 8 months pregnant. After I have my baby I will be walking more,eating mostly chicken and fish, eating whole grains and writing down what I eat to stay accountable.
- December 29, 2013 at 10:23 pm #446682SherrySHall
Exercise with hubby….eat better….be a better person for myself and family….manage my life better!
- December 29, 2013 at 10:24 pm #446683travelgirl58
Watch my blood sugars
Watch my portions
- December 29, 2013 at 10:30 pm #446686travelgirl58Exercise more
Blood sugar more in control
- December 29, 2013 at 10:36 pm #446687kytublue
I’m going to walk more throughout the day, take 5 minutes away from my desk every hour, and revise my favorite recipes to be healthier. I just need to keep taking small steps everyday until changes are permanent. 🙂
- December 29, 2013 at 11:06 pm #446694mema1017
Start walking , and watch what I eat, stop stressing so much.
- December 29, 2013 at 11:28 pm #446704abbeyrysmomEat less junk
Don’t quit my gluten free lifestyle
- December 29, 2013 at 11:39 pm #4467064mygirlz
Prep my food on the weekend to prevent impulse eating. Drink water. Get more movement in everyday.
- December 29, 2013 at 11:46 pm #446708KKfromKS
I plan to walk more, do muscle strengthening exercises, and make better food choices.
- December 29, 2013 at 11:57 pm #446712lynncr13Going to walk 2 miles daily. Refrain from eating more than 25 grams of sugar a day. Eat more sensibly.
- December 29, 2013 at 11:58 pm #446713MamaC
Drink more water, get more sleep, take daily walks
- December 30, 2013 at 12:10 am #446721Flanurse
PORTION CONTROL,PORTION CONTROL, PORTION CONTROL!!
Everything in moderation…
Increase activity, walking counts!
- December 30, 2013 at 12:12 am #446724redqueenI plan on participating in our weekly Masters Swim Workout, in addition to my usual lap swimming, which will be at least 3x per week. I also plan on cutting out all wheat products, except for 1 treat per month. I will walk every day.
- December 30, 2013 at 12:13 am #446725knits
Schedule time to work out. Start Pilates. Start using the treadmill on days i don’t do pilates
- December 30, 2013 at 12:15 am #44672610Toescat
I plan to eat less at meal time walk 5 days a week and watch my grandson
- December 30, 2013 at 12:18 am #446728dmbrown821No more soda, walk 30 minutes a day at least, smaller portions, drink lot’s of water, more fruits and vegies, less sweets.
- December 30, 2013 at 12:18 am #446729trs2jds
eat more natural foods,
drink more water
- December 30, 2013 at 12:19 am #446730rainene
I plan to remove sugar from my diet, reduce my serving sizes and do some activity for 30 minutes at least 4 days per week
- December 30, 2013 at 12:20 am #446731like2runI am going to memorize the book of Colossians to keep me grounded spiritually. I am going to turn the TV off 1 hour before going to bed and have more meaningful, deep conversations with my husband. I am going to NOT be on a diet this year; I’m just going to enjoy being me and not worry about weight again!
- December 30, 2013 at 12:20 am #446732Dreamcatcheramy
1. Start riding my new bike with my daughter to get in shape and spend more time with her.
2. Eat even healthier(even less processed food)
3. visit our park more often to get in some extra walking
- December 30, 2013 at 12:38 am #446737doodlebug4
Drink more water.
Eat more fresh fruit and veggies.
- December 30, 2013 at 12:40 am #446739ShannipoohI plan to take better care of my health issues this year, get on a better diet that my doctor has requested that I do and follow it to the T. I plan to try a new interactive exercise app on my uverse on tv, daily and I want to try to walk at least 10000 steps a day as suggested me and more water, and limit myself to 2 cups of coffee a day and drink only water and my herbal tea daily and pray that I can get of some of the meds that the doc has me on… Good Luck ya’ll and Have a very safe and Happy New Year… Hugs…..
- December 30, 2013 at 12:56 am #446743SarahBrigham
Walk everyday, use my beach body DVDs 5x per week and drink a gallon of water everyday
- December 30, 2013 at 1:06 am #446747jallking
1. eat ” clean”
2. gradually add exercise to my morning routine
3. write down and carry my goals with me, including a food diary
- December 30, 2013 at 1:17 am #446752bouillionThe Challenge Question is : Name 3 changes you intend to make in your life in order to meet your New Year Fitness Resolution(s) this year!
I plan to – 1.walk my daughter to school instead of driving her. 2. Eating more steamed vegtables rather than boiled in butter. 3. Walk the dog in the park instead of just turning her loose in the backyard.
- December 30, 2013 at 1:27 am #446762ccory
I plan to join my kids in the trampoline, commit to hiking at least 1 hour every day while camping and find an aerobics class or dvd I can do at home
- December 30, 2013 at 1:27 am #446763momule1213
eat less fat, walk more, eat less
- December 30, 2013 at 1:31 am #446764knitsI’m going to start pilates. Walk more- Treadmill (walk my dog more when I don’t). Schedule time to do exercises vs just loosing weight (again). Hopefully, that way it will stay off this time.
- December 30, 2013 at 1:45 am #446769beck5711
My first resolution is to stop smoking!! After about 45 years of abusing myself I think I am overdo! ( I am already on my way… down to 3-5 cigs a day versus 2 packs a day) I also want to free my mind of harmful or negative thoughts. Last but not least I intend to use my time more wisely so I can do more things I want to do… namely walking as much as possible
- December 30, 2013 at 1:53 am #446771Ellen82
Join weight watchers on-line again to get to my goal weight.
Exercise at least 3 times a week.
Spend at least 15 min per day to improve my spiritual life (reading, prayer).
- December 30, 2013 at 1:55 am #446772gopherrabbitStart eating breakfast regularly. Eat less carbs. And start walking a daily.
- December 30, 2013 at 2:07 am #446775baldwink
I plan to exercise for 30 minutes per day. I plan to eat out less. I plan to take my lunch to school each day.
- December 30, 2013 at 2:12 am #446778ReneeLeslie
1. Walk 20 minutes every other day (pushing through the arthritis pain).
2. Eat more Nonfat Greek Yogurt, to keep my protein up.
3. Drink more water.
I’m suppose to be on a High Protein/Low carb diet to loose the rest of my post bariatric surgery weight (90 lbs)
- December 30, 2013 at 2:29 am #446784LadyK511. Get back into hiking
2. Use my weights consistently
3. Start Zumba!
- December 30, 2013 at 2:34 am #446785Sandflea14
Walk more days than not, cut 500 calories per day and eat whole foods
- December 30, 2013 at 2:40 am #446786Quilt2
I have to lose weight for my health. I plan to eat healthy with more protein and fruits and vegetables in the right portions and in a mindfully way. Keep track of the foods I eat. Doing cardio, strength and stretch exercises daily.
- December 30, 2013 at 2:40 am #446787Shelbyr513Exercise more, eat better, get 10,000 steps per day.
- December 30, 2013 at 2:54 am #446791Stewardship
I plan to bike to the grocery store and drug store whenever possible, walk at least 20 min. 6 days a week and plan some family bike rides and hikes.
- December 30, 2013 at 3:02 am #446795dmnewsome
The three thinks I am going to do to reach my New Years Fitness Resolution is:
1. Start on Jan. 2, not Jan. 1. (It is just a mind set, but it helped me to stick with the goal of stopping smoking and it has been 6 years).
2. Get more exercise in. Using what I already have: Wii and DVD’s.
3. Win this Fitbit so I can be sure to track and not guess if I am doing what I should.
Thank you for the change to enter. And seriously, good luck to everyone.
- December 30, 2013 at 3:20 am #446802JoBookI plan to jog two to three times a week, and sign up for a couple of 5K runs throughout the year to get me to actually run. I plan to pick up my hoop or do yoga each day for a thirty minute session. I plan to cut down on soda intake and increase water intake.
- December 30, 2013 at 3:26 am #446807jasperjewel
Drink more water.
Start getting regular hours of sleep
Develop a regular walking routine
- December 30, 2013 at 3:26 am #446808valhutch
Three changes in 2014:1) No more glasses of wine through the week days….. I have a challenge I need to meet in 2015… but with periodic checks through 2014!!
2) Every single day… 7 days per week I need to be strengthening one of my key muscle groups!! Diligently!!!
3) Be a leader in my goal for 2015!!! I need to take the road less traveled and be the person everyone aspires to be!!And now, some background to my 2015 challenge. A few moms and I got to talking on FB…. Military moms and moms of kids in military schools etc. We have decided we WILL do the Murph workout on ‘Michael Murphy’s’ birthday in 2015. Michael Murphy was a leader in SEAL TEAM 6. Google him if you need to.
Why are we waiting so long to do this? Well, the MURPH workout is this, 1 mile run.. then, 100 pull ups.. then, 200 push ups.. then, 300 squats.. then, another 1 mile run! We are moms.. mostly over 50 yrs old.. we have injuries to overcome and ‘life’ to overcome. We will do this. I have no doubt… I have set up a group page and we have consultants there to help us. We are taking it slow to heal injuries. No sense exacerbating prior injuries.. let’s heal them.. and move on! We will do this!
I have also been challenged to a ‘class set’ by another mom at my son’s college. By October 2014!! I will meet her challenge!!! A class set is 100 push ups plus the year they graduate. My son graduates in 2016 so my ‘class set’ is 100 push ups + 16!I will meet these challenges come hec or high water!!
If anyone is interested in joining us.. please do not hesitate to message me. We are fun loving.. but are trying to meet our goals!!! Let me know if you are interested. We are trying to get sponsors on board so we can help monetarily.. Wounded Warriors, or the Michael Murphy foundation… something like this. We are still looking at options. Let me know if you are interested in joining us!
- December 30, 2013 at 3:29 am #446806debp87
My fitness plans for the New Year are to ride my stationary bike for at least 20 minutes 3 times a week to try to eleviate some of the pain in my knees from arthritus. This was suggested by my physical therapist.I am going to incorporate more fruits and veggies to each meal as I have been successful following that philosophy in the past.
Spend less time in the chair watching tv and more time reading, sewing,knitting or crocheting which will keep food from going into my mouth after meals.
- December 30, 2013 at 3:41 am #446810LizOwens
I plan to get back to the gym for my Water Aerobics classes and get stricter on my heart-healthy diabetic diet. I will also spend more time outdoors walking with my husband.
- December 30, 2013 at 3:45 am #446813thejensenclanI plan to drink Javita, workout with Faithful Workouts and complete daily squat and plank challenges!
- December 30, 2013 at 3:46 am #446815aukxsona
I growing a bigger garden this year so I have no excuse not to eat my veggies. I am going to get more exercise by working in my garden more. I plan to drink more water instead of tea and coffee.
- December 30, 2013 at 3:47 am #446816elladenise
I really don’t plan on changing anything. I have a two-story house with a basement and a very short memory. I rarely remember why I went up or down. So I have to start all over. Gives me plenty of exercise, though.
- December 30, 2013 at 3:48 am #446817LoribethI plan on loosing weight by eating healthier and exercising more, stick to a budget and be a better wife
- December 30, 2013 at 3:58 am #446820AnnetteW
I plan to exercise daily and loose 50-75 pounds, cook better meals for my family and as a homeschool mom, schedule exercise times for my kids to get fit.
- December 30, 2013 at 4:05 am #446823marycate
80% raw foodscrossfit suspension $39 deal for 1 month then on my own
sleep from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. every day.
- December 30, 2013 at 4:10 am #446825MartySQ
1. I nitend to start walking again.
2. I intend to start using my little trampoline again.
3. I intend to get my food plan back into smooth running order ( 3 cups leafy greens, 3 cups high sulfer veggies, 3 cups different colorful veggies/fruits).
- December 30, 2013 at 4:14 am #446828cjmzpcI hope to ‘train’ myself to get up earlier to work out in the morning – if it doesn’t happen then it won’t happen. I’m going to continue to eat healthy on a budget. Finally I hope to ‘play’ more with my kiddos as part of my exercise routine.
- December 30, 2013 at 4:27 am #446835terrellian13
eating better. having a regular sleep schedule. going for a walk at least 3 days a week.
- December 30, 2013 at 4:28 am #446836Sharpy1
I plan on drinking more water, getting to the gym more often than in 2013, and eating more salad.
- December 30, 2013 at 4:32 am #446838FabulousWasteI am setting goals!(Which has not been done in years)
I am actually planning out and attacking these goals (via motivation/tracker board)
I will be doing the workouts I enjoy (zumba, wii, etc.)
Those are my three main goal to get fit in 2014 and I have already begun the planning 🙂
- December 30, 2013 at 4:33 am #446840CreativeSoul
I will drink my apple cider vinegar w/honey 2x a day.
I will rebuild my strength by walking more, goal is 12,000 steps a day.
I will resume working out 3x a week, 30m+ each session.
- December 30, 2013 at 4:35 am #446842RBunney
I am going to cut out my carbs. Drink more water. Use my Hip Hop Abs Dvd
- December 30, 2013 at 4:53 am #446847lifeisgr8I plan to workout for 1 hour 3 times a week, take part in a fitness class (Zumba, cross fit, etc), run at least ten miles a week
- December 30, 2013 at 5:14 am #446853furbabies6
save money, quit smoking, exercise more
- December 30, 2013 at 5:19 am #446855soonergirl
I plan to eat fewer carbs, get moving more, and jump on the trampoline more with my littles! I’d love to win the fitbit……Thank you!
- December 30, 2013 at 5:19 am #446856RperezAfter being diagnosed with Diverticulosis, I need to begin a new regimen. So my plan is to start walking, change my diet, and be consistent!
- December 30, 2013 at 5:55 am #446866lilhum
Walk my dog more, drink more juiced drinks, go to the gym at least 4 times a week.
- December 30, 2013 at 6:02 am #446867TBray
I Plan On Going To Aqua Therapy For My Back As My Pain Dr. Wants Me To. Hoping For Some Pain Relief Finally After 2 years since failed Back Surgery. I Plan On Being Able To Walk 2 Miles By The End Of The Year Which Would Be Great Since Right Now I can Walk only 150 Feet. And I Plan To See My New Grand-babies As Often as Possible.
- December 30, 2013 at 6:07 am #446869GrannielibbyGet more exercise, loose some weight, get my house organized and downsized.
- December 30, 2013 at 6:10 am #446870mytorpor
Get a good physical, follow my doctors instructions for getting my weight and blood pressure down, reduce stress by letting go of the small things that occur every day with a few minutes of relaxation exercise each evening.
- December 30, 2013 at 6:17 am #446872sistapc
I plan on pinching pennies wherever possible, making more economical meals and my own soap, lose weight along with my husband who is diabetic
- December 30, 2013 at 7:01 am #446873jmwfromvaI plan to sit at my computer/couch/tv less and move more. I would like to walk/jog at least 2-3 times per week. I want to take Tai Chi where my son does Jiu Jitsu, and I want to incorporate stretching for at least 10 minutes per day.
- December 30, 2013 at 8:20 am #446882PaintedSkye
1. Have a green smoothie each morning for breakfast.
2. Walk 10,000 steps each day.
3. Eat real whole and clean food.
- December 30, 2013 at 8:31 am #446884Trina61
Clear the “WHITE” from my cupbords (sugars starch) etc… walk without my cane by the summer , and strengthen my arms to be able to do floor exercises
- December 30, 2013 at 9:59 am #446891tracdescI plan to become certified as a Zumba instructor, run a 5k with my kids, and no carbs after 4pm 🙂
- December 30, 2013 at 11:55 am #446895Bethe1
1. Better meal planning so I do not, for example, have jello for dinner.
2. Exercise a planned number of times per week instead of when I feel guilty about not doing it.
3. Eat breakfast EVERY day.
- December 30, 2013 at 12:02 pm #446897randeh
Plan meals and Log food every day on My Fitness Pal,
Walk, exercise bike, jog 5-6 days a week for at least 10,000 steps. Add in a little weight training and core strengthening.
Expand my small group (okay one person right now and occasionally hubby) of support friends for encouragement – both to and from me.
- December 30, 2013 at 12:14 pm #446899CacaylaTo meet our fitness goals, my friend whom also has fibromyalgia, Deb, and I are going to:
1. Meet at least 3x a week to stretch and exercise to regain some control over our bodies and diminish the constant pain (we started 3 days ago);
2. Cut out gluten! Unless its from a wholesome source, like non-GMO spelt;
3. Walk our dogs every day, or at least 5 days a week, at the local dog park that has a 2 mile trail.
How can we fail? Sometimes all we need is a companion to motivate both to success!
- December 30, 2013 at 12:25 pm #446901erikathelovely
three changes I plan to make are to cook at home more often; get my husband on diet with me because he always leads me astray, and do some physical activity but nothing scary just small change that I can slowly make permanent healthy changes.
- December 30, 2013 at 12:26 pm #446902mrsfinchI am finding a workout buddy( Plan on working out while I wait on sin at practice.>
Eating more vegetables while I plan on just planning and cooking less processed food!
Drink less pop!
Setting aside time to enjoy the life God has given with the plan to be less stress!
- December 30, 2013 at 12:28 pm #446903erikathelovely
just make small changes like walk and cook at home more often and get my husband on board too
- December 30, 2013 at 12:38 pm #446905GerryDenise
Create and use a home workout program (circuit) 3 times a week.
Buy ice cleats for my shoes so I can walk safely outside – goal7 days a week.
Find an indoor place to walk when the weather inhibits outdoor walking.
- December 30, 2013 at 1:08 pm #446908garnet1654My three changes are: write down my food for the day, go to aqua fit classes, start walking
- December 30, 2013 at 1:26 pm #446909Mikilittle
I plan to eat less, exercise more and save more dogs from shelters!
- December 30, 2013 at 1:31 pm #446910mimijoni
Mentally take the bitterness and anger out of my life.
Start walking and running again.
Eating less meats and sugars
- December 30, 2013 at 1:37 pm #446911Saffaux1 Get back on my Atkin’s Diet.
2 Walk with dog daily, at least 1 mile.
3 Reduce time in front of the computer, and if there, get up once an hour for 10 minutes.
- December 30, 2013 at 1:42 pm #446914xandy
To meet my fitness goals for this year, I intend to (1) do my Zumba daily routine, (2) eat less white carbs, (3) do my gym/swim routine at least 2x a week. Last year I lost about 40 pounds and have gained a few back by slacking off on my routines so I plan to be more diligent for this new year. I have found what has worked for me and just need to continue to make it my fitness change of lifestyle.
- December 30, 2013 at 1:42 pm #446915grizzlycub
I am going to start walking more, with my tracking device, I hope it is the fitbit, I am going to drink less soda and more water, I am going to get a buddy!
- December 30, 2013 at 1:45 pm #446916cmappleby3 changes I’m going to make:
1. Exercise 3 days a week
2. Eat a more balanced healthier diet
3. Take a few minutes to myself everyday
- December 30, 2013 at 1:48 pm #446917bonluc
drink more water and less diet soda
walk every day – outside
plan ahead what I will eat
- December 30, 2013 at 1:59 pm #446920Kelsey8
I will set up a reward based program to meet my goal of loosing extra inches around my waist: I plan to go to the gymn for cardio 3 times week, add another 20 minutes of exercises at home 3 days per week and be extremely mindful of everything I put in my mouth. My reward will be a special vacation that I have been dreaming of for quite some time.
- December 30, 2013 at 2:10 pm #446924lmitchellFirst, I plan on purchasing my “Goal” outfit. I will take a pic of it and keep it on my phone. Second, I will walk around my office building on each lunch break (.80 miles). Last, I will go to the cardio/exercise room at my apartment complex 3x a week. For a bonus, my job offers free Zumba classes. I will try to go to a class at least once a month, to change things up a bit. Also, my hubby is planning on purchases bikes for all the kids so we can go on family bike rides. I am so excited!! Svelte me, here I come!
- December 30, 2013 at 2:14 pm #446926amanda23181
My plan is to walk at least three days a week with my kids, continue to make new healthier versions of food we all love, start my own garden, cut candies and sweets from the household diet.
- December 30, 2013 at 2:16 pm #446927Bar2969
Name 3 changes you intend to make in your life in order to meet your New Year Fitness Resolution(s) this year!1. Eat a more plant based diet.
2. Get more exercise.
3. Drink more water.
- December 30, 2013 at 2:18 pm #446928slw0918
Eat correctly, that means do what my dietician tells me to do.
Exercise, join a group for motivation. Walk more.
Stick to it. Don’t give up.
- December 30, 2013 at 2:38 pm #446930Robbi L
1. Treadmill at least 10 minutes daily
2. Bike 30 minutes daily
3. Strength training program
- December 30, 2013 at 2:55 pm #446932RoseBleueUse my new Vitamix blender to make healthier foods
Eat healthier foods in general
Try to get a correctly fitting mask for my bi-pap machine so I will be more compliant. – in short SLEEP MORE & BETTER
- December 30, 2013 at 2:56 pm #446934Maryann122
To reach my goals, I plan to: 1. Start the Daniel Plan. 2. Take a zumba class 3 times per week. 3. Stop drinking diet soda.
- December 30, 2013 at 3:00 pm #446935tatanamarie
My three changes are: Eating less sweets1-2/month not week, increasing my exercise- 3 days/wk, and increasing my water intake at least 8 glasses/day
- December 30, 2013 at 3:44 pm #446938steffy112285I plan on tracking my calories in and out, getting active (even when I’m on 12 hour days at work) And I plan on getting the amount of water I drink up to 8/8 oz glasses a day!
- December 30, 2013 at 4:07 pm #446945memaria
I will be using Dr. Gundry’s Diet Evolution to get a healthier body (basically cutting out grains & sugars. I also intend to walk at least 3 days a week. I plan to do pilates at home to tone my body. Wish me luck!
- December 30, 2013 at 4:31 pm #446951marcset1
Hey! My goals are to drink more water, go walking with my dad and spend more time “playing” with my kids outside instead of just watching them have all the fun.Cool site!
- December 30, 2013 at 4:40 pm #446952sherrys
1. Track all my food.
2. Go to the gym 3 times a week (if I go 12 times a month, my insurance pays all but $10 a month of the membership fee).
3. Bring my lunch to work 5 days a week.
- December 30, 2013 at 4:44 pm #446954GrandmaK
1. I will be able to do one chin up by April 1,2014.
2. I will be able to walk 10 miles by Oct. 2014..
3. I will drink more water every day.
- December 30, 2013 at 4:47 pm #446955HealingrainbowMy goal is to lose 50 pounds by my birthday in June by putting together my elliptical and using it daily, walking at lunch time and eating gluten free.
- December 30, 2013 at 5:03 pm #446959MommaPanda
Less fast food
Taking the stairs to the 16th floor of my building instead of the elevator
joining the gym in my building to work out at lunch time
- December 30, 2013 at 5:16 pm #446963melviej
1. Exercise at least 5 times a week
2. Drink more water
3. Become vegan
- December 30, 2013 at 5:39 pm #446967GvrnmntcheeseI plan to eat more consciously and less emotionally, double my walking and classes until I get to 250 minutes a week and start allowing my picture to be taken no matter what size I am because life passes quickly.
- December 30, 2013 at 5:47 pm #446968yummycakes
The plan: eat healthier, join a gym, do something good every day for someone.
- December 30, 2013 at 5:49 pm #446969143ARB
Drink only 1 Dr. Pepper a day instead of all I have been.
Do my Turbo Jam at least 3 days a week.
Only eat bread & pasta 2 days a week.
- December 30, 2013 at 6:10 pm #446974denisern1-Reduce my unhealthy carb intake
2-Do at least 30 min, 3 times a week, on my exercise bike (must remove clothes from it first! 😉 )
3-Get my budget under control and payoff debts. This will greatly reduce my stress, which in turn, will help improve my overall health!
- December 30, 2013 at 6:11 pm #446975cinnamonbear
I plan to get rid of my chocolate addiction for one thing. I am going to start walking with my son, he needs this too. I am going to start cooking better, more chicken and fish, baking instead of frying.
- December 30, 2013 at 6:25 pm #446948talonashadow
lose weight by cutting out more sugar, starting with my morning coffee as well. eat more veggies and definitely drink more water. Walk at least twice a week at the park and take my horse for walk at least one a week out my road.
- December 30, 2013 at 6:29 pm #446949Momo1. I received my order of Sensa and began using it yesterday because I intend to lose a lot of weight. Along those diet plans, I have already cut carbs almost totally from my diet and lost 20 pounds during 2013, but I still have 35-40 to go. I also planted lettuce in a new 2nd pot today so I can have more really fresh salads! (I’m a Florida dweller)
2. I have been walking a half-mile 4 or 5 days a week, minimum. I intend to step that up to walking a mile each time.
3. I intend to get down on my exercise mat and do my hip, back, and shoulder exercises every day. I’m leaving it right on the living room floor so I cannot forget to do it!
- December 30, 2013 at 6:32 pm #446977wonderwoman87741) Get more exercise- out doors. Take walks.
2) Eat out less.
3) Eat smaller portions.
- December 30, 2013 at 6:34 pm #446979sas7199
Eating the right way, exercising, positive attitude.
- December 30, 2013 at 6:51 pm #446983fosterfamily5
At work I’m switching from coffee to Green tea
Walking 1/2 hour during lunch
Bringing lunch every day. Healthy, with low calorie snacks
- December 30, 2013 at 7:05 pm #446985CathyGordonI would like to quit smoking
Get in better shape
- December 30, 2013 at 7:19 pm #446989Melody007
1. Work out each morning
2. Eat healthy
3. Be consistent on follow through
- December 30, 2013 at 7:35 pm #446992CathyS
1. Eat healthier
2. Get more exercise into my day by walking more.
3. Set weekly, reachable goals to keep myself focused and motivated.
- December 30, 2013 at 7:53 pm #446994nspurriergoing to go to gym at least 3 days a week, drink only 1 soda a day,keep track of blood sugars
- December 30, 2013 at 7:54 pm #446995Janetrae47
walk more, juice more, sleep more
- December 30, 2013 at 8:16 pm #447004Jincey
Eat Paleo; get back to walking 3 miles a day; quit drinking alcohol.
- December 30, 2013 at 8:21 pm #446998julie03755548Eat better
- December 30, 2013 at 8:26 pm #446999Tamhunter
I hope to start meal planning so that I can have healthier dinners at home. I want to take at least 10,000 steps per day. The other change I would like to make is having healthy snacks available to grab and run out of the door with.
- December 30, 2013 at 8:39 pm #447007cjmcneely
Loose weight, less pain, more strength
- December 30, 2013 at 8:44 pm #447008furn4lrm1. Eat more plant based food
2. Do steps in “Stop Sugar Addiction Now”
3. Do yoga/pilates twice a week minimum
- December 30, 2013 at 9:34 pm #447015nannydon
Begin the Paleo Diet upper body strength training walking more I was in a coma for 5 days in April and lost a lot of my strength. I just need to keep going putting into practice the things I learned in Physical Therapy
- December 30, 2013 at 10:08 pm #446981MorningG
1) Start walking during my breaks at work again (I had started to slack off during winter weather/cold badness)2) Do push-ups in morning before shower
3) No More Pop!
- December 30, 2013 at 10:44 pm #447024msucura
I plan on walking at least 3 times a week for at least a mile, watch what i eat and keep a list, and live life more.
- December 30, 2013 at 10:49 pm #447025DebbieCrooks1)Walking 5 times a week no matter what season or temp!! (even if it gets to -30 here) !! 😉
2)Get body back to a healthier weight through proper food & diet..(Had Heart Attack)
3)Strength training, DVD workout’s x3 per week!!
4)Just be more active outside Activities that I love to do Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall I love all four seasons anything outdoorsy I’m in!! 😉
- December 30, 2013 at 10:54 pm #447026dolypo
I plan to eat right, exercise more and learn ways to deal better with stress
- December 30, 2013 at 10:57 pm #447027dolypo
I plan to eat right, exercise more and learn ways to reduce stress.
- December 30, 2013 at 10:59 pm #447028SylrhymMy three Fitness goals for the New Year are (1) To walk around the block every day and increase the distance every month. (2) To lose at least 5 lbs every other month till I reach the ideal weight for my age and height. (3) To cut down on the snack foods and sweets and eat my three meals a day.
- December 31, 2013 at 12:11 am #447040tammyyvonne
I want to loose 10 pounds. I also want to achieve my goal of running a half marathon. Lastly, I want to stick to healthier eating habits.
- December 31, 2013 at 12:57 am #447041Glanc
I would sleep more, stop eating bread and start hula hooping agin!
- December 31, 2013 at 1:13 am #447042itzbetzI plan on getting more organized at both home and at work, downsizing the amount of “stuff” in the house, and slow down and learn to appreciate the simple things in life!
- December 31, 2013 at 1:14 am #447043naemad
Lifting weights, watching portions and walking!!
- December 31, 2013 at 1:24 am #447046shearprincess
I plan on watching my calorie intake with healthier choices, actually walking my new dog everyday instead of just letting him out as a beginning exercise for us both, finally having a positive attitude towards my goals so as I don’t set myself up for failure.
- December 31, 2013 at 1:50 am #447021christinebaconeat healthy, exercise daily, get more sleep
- December 31, 2013 at 2:14 am #447044PurpleBunnies
I plan to continue to eat vegetarian
To de- stress by meditating and praying each day
and to switch up my exercise program by switching between the elliptical machine and treadmill
- December 31, 2013 at 2:36 am #447053dbhrkns
Changing my diet, exercise, and lifestyle.
- December 31, 2013 at 2:59 am #447055drbushongI plan on eating better, get more exercise and do this with family. That way we can work together to meet our goals
- December 31, 2013 at 3:09 am #447056buneetoes
My husband recently passed away so I’ve been a vegetable. My plan for this new year is A) Be a new me…be active. Exercise even in my jammies! B) Be a new me…eat healthier. Quit unhealthy grazing all day C) Be a new me…look at myself in the mirror every morning, every afternoon and every evening and KNOW I am not alone. I am loved and I love myself.
- December 31, 2013 at 4:13 am #447058QengpuBenal
This year, I am making a daily walk a priority for my family (the kids and I are tackling the “Walk to Mordor” challenge)! I am also transitioning to eating paleo, and I am going to start drinking a minimum of 8 cups of water every day! Food, exercise, and hydration will help move me towards that fit and healthy lifestyle I am aiming for!
- December 31, 2013 at 4:15 am #447059Laurabean113Three changes that I will be making is to workout more regularly, cut out processed foods and take my supplements regularly.
- December 31, 2013 at 4:22 am #447061Popsicle
wow… everyone has great choices. 1) walk for a minimum of 10 minutes everyday after breakfast 2) eat more fresh veggies 3) keep a journal… food, goals, blessings, life
- December 31, 2013 at 4:46 am #447062ddtelaine
eat more balanced meals, walk on a regular basis and be kind to myself!
- December 31, 2013 at 4:48 am #447063kgavina88Changing our eating habits, watching what snacks are in the house and how much we snack.
Get Moving! More exercise and less excuses!
Get the kids moving! Kids love to be out side, so incorporating them will be fun and feel less like a chore!Happy New Years and Great Luck to everyone!
- December 31, 2013 at 4:50 am #447064DonnaRMiner
Exercise more often, not sleep as much, help others more often
- December 31, 2013 at 5:07 am #447065Journey11
Cool! I’d was just thinking how I’d like to have a fitbit for myself and hubby. Thanks! 🙂1) Get on a good sleep routine…go to bed early, get up early.
2) Faithfully use MyFitnessPal. I’ve lost 15 lbs. with it twice. Gotta get with the program sista!
3) Tame my sweet tooth. I am a total chocoholic.
- December 31, 2013 at 5:59 am #447069Purple4d
Three things I plan on changing….
1) help my 11 yr old daughter loose weight & get in shape
2) get myself in an exercise routine
3) put clothes away once they are done drying
- December 31, 2013 at 6:07 am #447070tripleR
lose wight save money and work out
- December 31, 2013 at 6:34 am #447072jadenijaneenMy biggest plan is to get my whole family more healthy. We will be eating more healthy foods, exercising several days a week with the equipment that we already have and having a successful garden this summer and canning what it produces. We will also be spending more time together as a family and less time on the computer (especially the teenagers).
- December 31, 2013 at 7:10 am #447075AudreySakaguchi
I plan to follow through with my now three year long quit smoking ciggaretts plan, yoga because I feel so good afterwards and not to say everything that comes to my mind because it’s not necessarily helping.
- December 31, 2013 at 7:16 am #447076lindarit
1. Exercise 4x/week
2. Plan and eat healthier meals – less processed foods
3. Goal of 10,000 steps/day
- December 31, 2013 at 7:46 am #447079mummerleyI plan to run more, swim more and eat more healthy food.
- December 31, 2013 at 8:35 am #447086BTrue
My 3 answers are:
1. To be more positive & laugh more.
2. To wear my clothes that are to small for me now.
3. To become a better cook.
- December 31, 2013 at 11:12 am #446939Gailkochis
I plan on tking more Yoga classes which I just started. Get back to my walking program and back to the Y. Continue eating healthy. I’ve alreeady lost 125 pounds and need to firm my body up now.
- December 31, 2013 at 11:19 am #447088PaulaWrightTo be successful, I’m starting with a motto of it only takes 5 – 5 seconds, 5 minutes, 5 things, 5 times, etc. I’m eating naturally – no processed anything. I’m starting with the Wii for exercise. And I’m not pressuring myself to have it all figured out on day 1. I’ve set my sights on how I want things to be at the end of 2014 so I don’t get frustrated every time I mess up and then give up. As long as I’m working towards the goal for the end of the year I’m good.
- December 31, 2013 at 11:58 am #447092GandKsmom
Be more active, less sitting, eat better more nutritious food choices. Sadly, this probably, no definitely, means less solitaire more treadmill, lol. 🙂
- December 31, 2013 at 12:11 pm #447095bridgewitch
I will not complain about walking to the mail box..it is a half mile walk for free. I will park far away from the door of the stores and also use that as a free walk. I will go the my fitness class each day it is held, not sleep in cuz Im just not feeling it.
- December 31, 2013 at 12:14 pm #447096donnaselfI plan to make healthy changes in my eating habits, exercise 3 times a week and incorporate home made products in my household.
- December 31, 2013 at 12:40 pm #447099klwyatt
Having fallen into the trap of a sedentary lifestyle over the past way-too-many years, using the excuse that I’m chasing children, I plan to up my activity level. I plan to walk on our treadmill 3 days per week, walk in our neighborhood with my kids one day per week, and actually plan healthy meals by using the crockpot three days per week. Gotta start somewhere!
- December 31, 2013 at 12:40 pm #447101aaptap
The 3 things I am going to change for my household is: 1) to make a budget 2) to include fresh foods for a more healthier household and 3) to get my household moving in some fashion. Would love this Fitbit in order to keep up with our progress.
- December 31, 2013 at 12:44 pm #447104joyous1. Doing a whole 30
2. Pole dancing
3. T25 fitness DVDs
- December 31, 2013 at 12:49 pm #447105Senny
I hope to start eating healthy, exercise, and try to get organized.
- December 31, 2013 at 12:53 pm #447109postalcheryl
Exercise, cut back on portion and eat better selections of food
- December 31, 2013 at 12:56 pm #447110bellalun4-Being Grateful every single day (For every blessing, no matter how small the blessing seems)
-Eat N Sleep in much healthier way
-Spend more time with my Children & Family
- December 31, 2013 at 12:56 pm #447111DLWalsh
I am going to join a gym and go there 5x per week.
I will walk at least 1 hour per day.
I will eat better and keep a food journal to track what I eat.
- December 31, 2013 at 12:57 pm #447112AuntieAnn
I will walk from my remote parking to work daily
Avoid evening snacks
work out 3 times a week
- December 31, 2013 at 12:59 pm #447114Shellc19711) quit smoking
2) prepare healthier foods. I already cook healthy but a larger variety of healthier is what I want.
3) Lose 40 pounds.
- December 31, 2013 at 1:04 pm #447115SandiC3153
3 changes I intend to make in 2014….continue on my weight loss journey, walk at least 10,000 steps daily, and lead a healthier lifestyle.
- December 31, 2013 at 1:09 pm #447119jldunn1973
the plan is to go from weekly dinner menus to an entire month, go completly chemical free in our house ( cleaning, laundry all of it)
and to walk at least a half hour a day. also plan on doubling the garden and learning how to can.
- December 31, 2013 at 1:16 pm #447123whocg23I am going to keep myself moving more around the house each day with the kids.
I want to eat better including making more of our meals from scratch with real foods
I want to work on getting my back in shape again, and that will mean stretching it more and relaxing the muscles.
- December 31, 2013 at 1:25 pm #447127laramcgill
I plan to stop eating wheat – I don’t think of it as “giving up” because my main resolution this year is to be kind to myself. Wheat does not make me feel like I’m being kind because it makes me feel so sick. I’m going to stop stressing about things I cannot change. It’s useless and it makes me feel bad. I’m also going to try and find a pedometer that works, because I’d like to make the 10,000 steps per day as well.
- December 31, 2013 at 1:26 pm #447128chazyisme
I plan to continue my workout journey and run a half marathon this year. I also plan to clean out my closet and get rid of things that don’t fit or I no longer wear; some one else is more needy than I am and can use the clothing. 🙂 and lastly, I plan to not waste money on clothing or shoes. I will only buy things I need after I have thought about it, no more impulse buys. 🙂
- December 31, 2013 at 1:35 pm #447133StevesBabe4ever1) I will exercise regularly—walking, yard work, aerobics—weekly.
2) I will begin removing gluten from my diet.
3) I will eat healthily and cease the binges.
- December 31, 2013 at 1:36 pm #447134mom5boys
I plan to exercise more, get angry less by looking past the obvious and in to the deeper issues, and love more thoughtfully.
- December 31, 2013 at 1:42 pm #447137cuppiecake
I plan on not making excuses to not get up and run in the morning. I will also drink more water and get more sleep (currently only get around 4-5 hours during the week).
- December 31, 2013 at 1:44 pm #447138baldracerstart eating three or more sensable meals instead of just once a day.
exercise more start a cardio program.
cut out all junk foods
- December 31, 2013 at 1:49 pm #447139Sandra7
Walking, drink more water and eating better!
- December 31, 2013 at 1:54 pm #447125mombear397
1. I joined the new Planet Fitness gym that opens today near my home town! I resolve to begin my first visit this morning to help me achieve my healthy new life.
2. I resolve to encourage my 16 yr old son to work on his health issues by bringing him to the gym with me. I want to be that great example for him.
3. I resolve to improve my spiritual walk with God which will include a daily devotional so He can help me with my weight loss challenges as well as my other life challenges.Have a Happy New Year and much success with your goals!!
- December 31, 2013 at 1:57 pm #447129Lennie
1. Go to the gym 4 times a week with a workout program written down
2. Eat healthier meals and smaller portions
3. Meditate (this will b really new for me to try)
- December 31, 2013 at 2:05 pm #447144DharmaSnow
1)Be sure to get proper amount of sleep( sleep schedule)
2)Be sure to chose an exercise I TRULY enjoy. ( If I Hate it,I will not do it)
3)Be sure to love myself,and be proud of my every accomplishment,big or small. (Every step closer to my fitness goal,is a step in the right direction.)
- December 31, 2013 at 2:09 pm #447146mom5boysI plan to
1) Walk daily
2) eat less
3) get my heart rate up for 15 minutes at least 3x a week
I know this sounds lame but, I’ve lost interest in most aspects of life and these will be a major change for me. I want to be realistic and start something I will finish. Then I’ll work up from there. May this be a wonderful new year for us all.
- December 31, 2013 at 2:11 pm #447149suzyq64
3 things I intend to change are: 1) Eat healthy, 2) Exercise more. 3) Quit smoking
- December 31, 2013 at 2:14 pm #447152travelgirl58
Watch my blood sugars
- December 31, 2013 at 2:16 pm #447153svanhoven1. Commit to running 3x/week
2. Go to gym on off days.
3. Join a CSA to get more vegetables into the house.
- December 31, 2013 at 2:16 pm #447154kandypatten
1. 7 – 8 hours sleep regularly
2. 2 mile brisk walk 4 days/week
3. Smile a lot more!!!!
- December 31, 2013 at 2:17 pm #447155Premierdel
My plans for 2014 are
1 improve my eating by creating meal plans and grocery lists that are healthy.
2 joined a gym yesterday with plans for going three times a week and running on days I cannot make it to gym
3 run a 5k each month. My first one is tomorrow (yes New Year’s Day…I am serious about this)Looked at fit bit yesterday at dicks. Money is right now. Hoping I win this challenge!
- December 31, 2013 at 2:17 pm #447156MamaJDigiovanni
I plan on taking the 24 day challenge to start the year off right.
Exercise with my family.
Eat better. More fruit and vegetables.
- December 31, 2013 at 2:20 pm #447158Nancie
3-5 miles of walking a day.
more greens, fruits, no white anything
- December 31, 2013 at 2:20 pm #447159Shellers20163 changes I intend to make in my life in order to meet my New Year Fitness Resolution(s) this year:
1. Cardio exercise at least 4 days a weeks.
2. Lose 1-2 lbs. a week.
3. Journal all my food intake using myfitnesspal.com
- December 31, 2013 at 2:28 pm #447163harleyriderd
I am going to do some sort of exercise each day regardless if it’s 5 minutes or 5 hours. I’m going to play with my kids at the park instead of watch them. I am going to walk during my lunch hour (weather permitting-hate the cold and heat!).
- December 31, 2013 at 2:32 pm #447165bigcountry2I plan to begin working on my ab area by starting out doing only 5 sit ups/and crunches per day for the first week and then increasing it each week by 2. I will have before pics and progressive pics through the end of next year to see the results that will also include a weekly weigh in and waist measurements. I am not an exercise person and have always relied on my high metabolism to keep me thin. Since passing the 50 year mark, that metabolism has went on strike! I am glad that I am tall otherwise I would be about 4 feet across! Lets see what happens!
- December 31, 2013 at 2:33 pm #447166daniani042
My 3 goals for 2014 are:
1. To remain smoke free, because I just quit a month ago.
2. To lose 20 lbs. 5lbs. came from quitting.
3. To run 2 miles in 12 minutes
@Budget101 392027 wrote:Welcome to a Budget101 Beat the Clock Challenge! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to answer the following Challenge Question BEFORE the Clock runs out!
The Challenge Question is : Name 3 changes you intend to make in your life in order to meet your New Year Fitness Resolution(s) this year!
Wondering How to Play? Hit the reply button and answer the challenge question! (Seriously, that’s it) This is a “Beat the clock Challenge” that may end at ANY Moment!http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31YvPtJtAqL._AA160_.jpg What is the Goodie Giveaway for this Challenge? We’re giving away a FitBit to help you reach your goals! Fitbit makes it easy to track activity, sync stats, see trends
and set & reach goals!
You can also download the Fitbit app for Free right now too!Good Luck!
- December 31, 2013 at 2:37 pm #447168dawnaj1. Love more fully
2. Live more completely in the moment
3. Learn more about the effects of chemicals on the human body, consumption, etc…
- December 31, 2013 at 2:39 pm #447147Slainte
I have so far to go to meet my goals that it is overwhelming at times. But I want this year to be different (don’t we all). So I’m making a promise to myself to walk at the track 2-3 times a week to start, cutting down the fat and sugar by replacing with healthier alternatives, and educating myself on healthier living by reading/researching on the topic at least an hour a week. My goal is to lose an average of 2 lbs per week and keep it off!
- December 31, 2013 at 2:41 pm #447169mmarr
Make bulk meals for the week.
Walk on my treadmill everyday
Complete the money challenge with my children (save one dollar the first week, two the second week, etc.)
- December 31, 2013 at 2:42 pm #447170chefmarymooget at least 30 minutes of exercise a day including walking
cut down on carbs to lose weight
eat more veggies
- December 31, 2013 at 2:42 pm #447171daniani042
My three goals for 2014 are:
1. To remain smoke free, because I quit smoking a little over a month ago.��
2. To lose 20 pounds, which 5 came from quitting my horrible habit. ��
3. Lastly, I would like to run 2 miles in 12 minutes. Right now I’m running 2 miles in 18 minutes. ��
- December 31, 2013 at 2:45 pm #447173betsyannabelle
I”m planning on using my fitness club membership more with either my husband or daughter, eating healthier, & spending less time in front of the television.
- December 31, 2013 at 2:48 pm #447176melellisEat more fruits and vegetables, walk at least 30 minutes a day, take an exercise class at the recreation center.
- December 31, 2013 at 2:52 pm #447178LadyDungnkeepr
My plans for the new year are to be more active by riding an adult tricycle, incorporating more clean eating and getting my home office and closets organized. Whew! The office and closets will be a workout themselves. Happy New Year to everyone!
- December 31, 2013 at 2:53 pm #447179twinsmom
My ultimate goal is to lost 80 pounds by the end of the year…however, my “in a perfect world” goal is to lose the weight by the first of August when my daughter graduates from grad school. In order to do this, I am going to…
1. eat healthy…more lean protein, fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains and healthy fats…less processed foods
2. drink more water…at least 64 oz a day, working up to half my body weight in oz (maybe I should use an IV)
3. exercise more…as out of shape as I am, I will start with walking 30 minutes every day and cardio 3 days a week working up to 5 days a weekLori George, Galloway, OH (Columbus)
- December 31, 2013 at 2:57 pm #447181rbarty80
I plan on walking every morning M – F, doing a fun physical activity with my kids on the weekends, doing weights twice a week at night, and replacing pop with water more often.
- December 31, 2013 at 3:03 pm #447184LadyFromSouth
I plan to make a concentrated effort to eat better, gain some weight, get more exercise & save more money.
- December 31, 2013 at 3:03 pm #447185Moxee3 Changes I intend to make:
1. Increase time on my gazelle each day.
2. Increase walking times & distance.
3. Reduce sugars.
- December 31, 2013 at 3:09 pm #447187queenknick
I plan to wake up when the alarm goes off, walk more and eat more fruit.
- December 31, 2013 at 3:12 pm #447188Cinderellla
Give up sodas
eat healthier meals
- December 31, 2013 at 3:13 pm #447191LadyPamelaStay away from sweets, walk to and from work every day and do one of my workout DVDs at least 3 times a week.
- December 31, 2013 at 3:14 pm #447192Mimom55
Force myself to exercise regularly, cook more eat out less, get off my ipad and organize my home ogemaw room at a time!
- December 31, 2013 at 3:14 pm #447193laelias
1. Journal all of my accomplishments and setbacks.
2. Eat more whole foods and less processed foods.
3. Run or walk daily.
- December 31, 2013 at 3:19 pm #447195Becca Suefirst, stop drinking diet soda or any soda for that matter. second, actually start participating in the yoga class that i have been talking about taking. third, preplan menus that will make it harder for me to visit fast food places
- December 31, 2013 at 3:22 pm #447196SammieJo
move more 10,000 steps a day!
stretch for better flexibility
not diet but healthful, wholesome, mindful, enjoyable ingestion of food
all the better to be here for my grandchildren and all my loved ones. To live my life to the fullest despite any obstacles that may be thrown my way. In honor of my daughter who passed too young with so much left to give.
- December 31, 2013 at 3:25 pm #447197Valerie K
I am becoming more active in 2014, along with cutting a lot of sugar from my diet and adding more veggies to my meals and snacks. I want to be a better me!
- December 31, 2013 at 3:25 pm #447199dimples0723Eat a more healthy diet.
Stick to it.
- December 31, 2013 at 3:28 pm #447201daysonsmom
Having a healthy body is God’s will. Our mind ?(soul), body, and Spirit (heart) should be healthy and in line with the Father. So I am getting my body to match the others by 1. Cut out processed and refined sugars, and eat whole healthy foods that are from nature 2. Follow a 90/10 rule, and 3. Strength train 3x a week and cardio (walk, swim, bike) 2x a week. I know 4 isn’t asked but I joined a support system to go along with these already!
- December 31, 2013 at 3:29 pm #447202NANCY555
Lose weight, up my exercise, and eat healthier!
- December 31, 2013 at 3:31 pm #447204younglady50I intend to walk every day for 30 minutes.
I will also try to get as much information on how to eat healthier.
I will have a fruit everyday.
- December 31, 2013 at 3:33 pm #447206katg521
For 2014 I plan of getting my fitness levels increased, more strength training and crossfit will help with that. To spend each day with a time of prayer away from any distractions. And lastly, I plan on being a better mother for my daughter and son. By completing the first two I know that will help me with the third. Wishing everyone an awesome 2014!!
- December 31, 2013 at 3:34 pm #447207Tristate
My 3 changes:Walk 30 min/day – plus my regular routine (workout 3x/wk and tai chi 2x/wk)
Smaller portions at meals – recommended serving size only
Get dressed when getting up instead of going on the computer first.
- December 31, 2013 at 3:35 pm #447209mxmom58
I am eating less meat, dairy products and increasing fruits and veggies in my diet. Also going to continue my walking/running but going to do it at 4 in the morning to make sure I get it in for the day. Also bought a Wii game system and some dance games so I can dance my way fit. Love to dance!!
- December 31, 2013 at 3:35 pm #447210rhondasarah
Move more,less t.v. time, eat more natural foods
- December 31, 2013 at 3:36 pm #447211wtroxell1. eat less processed meals
2. start 3 day/week workout routine to build cardio
3. finish 10k workout trainer (on days not doing regular workout)
- December 31, 2013 at 3:37 pm #447212MissTistin
I plan to exercise more, watch what I eat and get support from my friends.
- December 31, 2013 at 3:40 pm #447214Cherrypittman
I plan on being more in tune to my husband and kids, eat healthy natural foods without processed sugar and chemicals and to lose 100# that I so desperately need to lose. Happy New Year everyone!
- December 31, 2013 at 3:40 pm #447215katiejimChallenge for fitbit: I plan in 2014 to 1) eat healthy by reducing intake of refined sugars and white flour 2) ride my bicycle 125 miles this year 3) Join an exercise class.
- December 31, 2013 at 3:40 pm #447216steviarw
1. Go to the gym 3 times a week and walk my three dogs.
2. Modify the way I eat to be healthier.
3. Find new recipes so that I do not get bored with my healthier eating.
- December 31, 2013 at 3:43 pm #447220ssallen
My 3 top goals for 2014 are: 1) lose weight, 2) eat healthy, 3) exercise more. Part of my goals is to plan meals ahead of time to avoid eating out. I would also like to do my very first marathon!
- December 31, 2013 at 3:46 pm #447222scrapsew77Plan to cut back on sugar, walk more, lift weights, keep track of my food intake, and eat healthy foods….and then I will loss the weight and be in better shape for the new year
- December 31, 2013 at 3:50 pm #447225lisam611
I will cut wheat out of my diet, use less refined sugar and exercise 20min every day.
- December 31, 2013 at 3:56 pm #447229debptz
1. Adding fruits and Veggie
2. cutting out fast food
3. Planking every day
4. walking with Mom.
- December 31, 2013 at 3:57 pm #447230TrevellaI want to walk more (20 minutes a day), eat well (less gluten, less sugar, more fresh foods) and learn to manage my stress better.
- December 31, 2013 at 4:13 pm #447234mdbkids
more salad, time to play with my family outdoors, and a promise to love myself!
- December 31, 2013 at 4:20 pm #447238Kermitdafrog
get my hiney-butt moving!!
be aware of my carb intake
universally apply my healthy dinner choices to the rest of my family
- December 31, 2013 at 4:23 pm #447239Rays StuffMy three changes – exercise three times a week, drink 80-100 ounces of water, and not eat junk food or pasta
- December 31, 2013 at 4:36 pm #447242bgroomcpa
1. Walk 45-60 minutes 5 days each week
2. Eat 4 or more servings of vegetables each day
3. Eliminate soda, even diet soda!
- December 31, 2013 at 4:45 pm #447244TamiSmith
I plan on cooking healthier for my family, saving more money and doing some sort of exercise for 30 minutes each day.
- December 31, 2013 at 4:46 pm #447245hetzlerkI plan on walking 3 times a week. Eat healthier. Take the stairs at work.
- December 31, 2013 at 4:51 pm #447250beekie24
My three things for 2014 to get FIT are 1) quit smoking 2) cut out sodas & drink more water and 3) start walking! I want to average at least 10,000 steps a day. 🙂
- December 31, 2013 at 4:56 pm #447255Snfrog7
I am going to shop for healthier meals, drink less pop and more water, and I am going to eat more fruits and veggies.
- December 31, 2013 at 4:56 pm #447256Mcddeb1 Drink more water daily
2. Walk daily
3. Eat smaller portions, but eat veggies first.
- December 31, 2013 at 5:00 pm #447259atbond
My three changes are going to be:
1. Start a Hot Yoga program and a home pilates program
2. Cut out all processed foods
3. Take over 10,000 steps per day
- December 31, 2013 at 5:16 pm #447262ChefClary
Three changes:–Pull out the four dvd toning workouts I like to do the best. Leave them next to the television so I don’t have to go looking for them. This is to support my goal to get into my size 6 jeans with the help of consistent strength training.
–Write up a list of five meals that I really like and that follow the paleo diet guidelines. This is to aid my clean eating goal (and also get smaller goal).
–Sign up now for a sprint triathlon in July. That will give me incentive to train for it. If I’ve paid the entry fee, I know I’ll show up! This is to support my finish a tri goal, which has been on my list for almost 10 years.
- December 31, 2013 at 5:36 pm #447267KathrynAnnride on my new Goodwill fitness bike daily
walk my dog daily a bit farther
change diet in increments to cut out processed foods
- December 31, 2013 at 5:45 pm #447269Classylady2
Continue to change my eating habits
Get on a regular schedule
Start the YMCA gym on the 2nd of Jan Going at least 2 times a week
- December 31, 2013 at 5:51 pm #447273MamaCrane
Get more exercise, incorporate more vegetables into my diet, have more meatless options
- December 31, 2013 at 5:56 pm #447276saving1. I am going to eat healthier with more veggies, friut and lean protein and eat less prepared foods. I will also watch my sugar intake.
2. I will be hitting the gym 4 days a week
3. I plan to get 8 hours of sleep ecah night by getting to bed earlier.
- December 31, 2013 at 6:01 pm #447279danawells
I thought that a more visible tab to the $50 menus would be helpful. One that’s not under another heading.
- December 31, 2013 at 6:26 pm #447290theresea
walk more, cut back on meat (red) and hike with the kids. I also will be no sweets (cookies rather).
- December 31, 2013 at 6:28 pm #447291hpear1112Stand in my power and no longer sitting in the background!
- December 31, 2013 at 6:38 pm #447292keeblermom
I plan to walk the dogs several times a week. I also plan to set up and use an exercise area in the basement.
- December 31, 2013 at 6:42 pm #447296Ketsyc
My new year fitness resolution starts with moving back to St John’s County where we had some great places to walk that were gentle on my body. Disabilities are not going to keep me from a happier me.The second is I am going to start an exercise jar with the exercises stored on Popsicle sticks.
And last of all I am going to control my eating habits so they do not control me!
My yearly goal: weigh under 225 lbs.
- December 31, 2013 at 6:50 pm #447300Alma1963Eat less sugar. Drink less coffee. workout more
- December 31, 2013 at 6:51 pm #447301WitGirlGa
Goals – Eat more (80%) real food, not processed. Exercise at least weekdays. Start walking 2 miles with husband in morning again.
- December 31, 2013 at 6:56 pm #447303lil14jc
Eat healthy, exercise more, and have a better outlook on life.
- December 31, 2013 at 7:04 pm #447305januarywinsMy three changes are: to eat/prepare more meals at home, bring healthy snacks to work and get 8+ hours of sleep each night. Thanks for the giveaway!
- December 31, 2013 at 7:05 pm #447306MJGARCIA818
@Budget101 392027 wrote:
Welcome to a Budget101 Beat the Clock Challenge! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to answer the following Challenge Question BEFORE the Clock runs out!
Wondering How to Play? Hit the reply button and answer the challenge question! (Seriously, that’s it) This is a “Beat the clock Challenge” that may end at ANY Moment!
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31YvPtJtAqL._AA160_.jpg What is the Goodie Giveaway for this Challenge? We’re giving away a FitBit to help you reach your goals! Fitbit makes it easy to track activity, sync stats, see trends
and set & reach goals!You can also download the Fitbit app for Free right now too!Good Luck!
I will be making sure I walk every day and reach a goal of 10,000 steps, weekly menu planning and making sure I drink 8 glasses of water a day.
- December 31, 2013 at 7:06 pm #447307amcneil2644Cut down on sodas, eat less processed foods, learn to exercise daily by parking further away, taking the steps and joining a fitness class.
- December 31, 2013 at 7:24 pm #447311Mommo
going to lose weight in 2014 by becoming more physically active and fit; walk the dog more frequently also with husband who also needs to lose some pounds~
- December 31, 2013 at 7:24 pm #447312Zelot4Crafting
1. not drink soda pop 2. walking start with a mile a day moving up to 11 miles by the end of 2012 and 3. Eat a plant based diet. I am radically changing my health life; to lose weight, to prevent diabetes, and to break my addiction I have with food.
- December 31, 2013 at 7:30 pm #447313lynda23I plan to eat healthy, walk more& excerise more a least 5 tims a week
- December 31, 2013 at 7:32 pm #447314BabyBird
I just started by dumping my boyfriend and moved across the country to a place I have never been. Ex boy was bringing me down and tearing me down. I am claiming this as the year of Debra!
I am changing everything! I am taking up a new way to live I am bringing back yoga and some weight training! I moved to Oregon right after the breakup a couple weeks ago. I just turned 54 and my new life is beginning today! Praise Jesus!
- December 31, 2013 at 7:33 pm #447315casey01
I plan to do atkin’s, walk with my son, and exercise every morning with rotating workouts!!
- December 31, 2013 at 7:36 pm #447317libbyinazWhat 3 changes will I make in my life, to meet my fitness challenge goals for the new year? (body, mind, spirit):
1. My youngest daughter and I will make our way to our little fitness room (across the street) EVERY Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings. Every Monday and Friday afternoon.
2. We will go on a long-distance bike ride 2x per week on the canals/trails.
3. My husband and I will take an after-dinner walk together to “debrief” 3 times per week.
4. We will ADHERE to the meal plan/what has been made for dinner…, and NOT EAT OUT!!!
5. I will read 2 books per month. (mind fitness)
- December 31, 2013 at 8:01 pm #447338dkeelen
I WILL walk at least 10 miles per week, I WILL strength train at least 3 times per week and I WILL eat healthier.
- December 31, 2013 at 8:10 pm #447329MsVikki
The Challenge Question is : Name 3 changes you intend to make in your life in order to meet your New Year Fitness Resolution(s) this year!
I plan to attend an aquatic zumba class 3 times a week.
I plan to spend less tie online and ore time being actively engaged in life.
I plan to eat more healthy with less snacking, drink more water and less sodas even diet ones, and eat out less often.
I will keep a daily motivational diary to help when times get hard.
- December 31, 2013 at 8:14 pm #447332CarolC473 changes….. #1 portion control to help me feel more in control – #2 train for a tri-athalon with my son – #3 get up earlier to accommodate the training schedule!
- December 31, 2013 at 8:29 pm #447335MamaNavyBrat
1. Stop drinking soda. All that soda is a lot of pounds.
2. Exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes.
3. Manage the inflammation from my fibromyalgia better so that I have fewer flare ups.
- December 31, 2013 at 8:34 pm #447343cangel68
change my address by moving , kick up my 3 days a week at the gym. And last stop drinking coke.
- December 31, 2013 at 8:40 pm #447344TopoGigio1. Move more, adding activity in all I do
2. Pray more–for others and for our company, including all associates– clients, customers, colleagues.
3. Handle insomnia, pain, health-mental, physical, spiritual.
- December 31, 2013 at 8:52 pm #447347ladytundra
Eat Less, Move More, Love More
- December 31, 2013 at 9:07 pm #447348Starkwah
(1) Avoid negative news and people and pray often (2) Exercise at the National Fitness 3 days a week (3) Keep a daily journal
- December 31, 2013 at 9:08 pm #447349Susan1Walk a mile each day.
Play on the playground w my granddaughter.
Go swimming and do exercises in the pool while playing with g-daughter.
- December 31, 2013 at 9:17 pm #447351mrose372003
I plan to be more frugal, just made my first super laundry sauce. I plan to lose another 20 pounds, I challenged myself last year after having surgery and was successful so I am going for it again. I plan to read my Bible more. Sometimes I get busy with full time work schedule and running a household, but ‘Santa’ left me a new smaller NKJV that I can actually take to work for down times!
- December 31, 2013 at 9:22 pm #447352mrose372003
Portion control. Lower daily carb consumption. Eat more fresh veggies and fruits. Exercise daily: Walking 3 days a week and mixing it up with either yoga or aerobics 2 days a week and finish it off with spin classes 2 days a week. Difficult but doable!!
- December 31, 2013 at 9:27 pm #447353peg2012I’am going to eat better.
watch what I eat.
get out and walk at least twice a week,
take better care of myself.
- December 31, 2013 at 10:12 pm #447358dawney1121
I will quit smoking, start exercising and not sweat the small stuff!!!
- December 31, 2013 at 10:16 pm #447359Busy Mom
1. I want to continue on my weight loss journey. I have lot over 35 pounds since the first of August and want to continue losing.
2. I need to start walking and exercising in order to tone and continue to lose.
3. Stay with my eating healthy habits. I have indulged a few times during the holiday but now I need to get refocused and back on track.
- December 31, 2013 at 10:25 pm #447360KathleenGonyoWalk every day. Start portion control on food. Take vitamins daily
- December 31, 2013 at 11:01 pm #447368Barbararuth
I plan to walk more, watch my diet, get right amount of sleep
- December 31, 2013 at 11:13 pm #447295cynthia7214
I am going to start eating more fresh fruit and vegetables, exercise at least 30 minutes everyday and spend more time with my family
- January 1, 2014 at 12:16 am #447384Jhtcjtportion control meals. drink more water and add an exercise to the ones i do already
- January 1, 2014 at 1:23 am #447387Jonig
My fitness resolution is to become a more healthy person, lose wt and work smarter. In addition to walking my dogs every day I will incorporate some wt training 3 days per week. Plan nutrition meals that help with wt loss. Prepare lesson plans at least one month in advance so that I’m not working right up to the last minute which is very stressful and causes me to eat.
- January 1, 2014 at 1:28 am #447388garnet1654
I plan on getting back to the gym, get serious again about fat-free eating, and walk at least a mile a day
- January 1, 2014 at 1:42 am #447390Teenaexercise more, stop drinking pop and cut back on sugar
- January 1, 2014 at 1:44 am #447392Ahunter5148
I plan on reaching my weight loss goal this year so I’m finally comfortable in my own skin! I lost 15 lbs this year and I want another 15 lbs off! I plan on following T25 along with walking! Another health and fitness goal of mine is to quit drinking diet pop and only drink water! My biggest goal is to try to workout atleast 5 times per week!
- January 1, 2014 at 1:52 am #447393jwlrygrl1958
First, as I am a diabetic who is also permanently disabled, and physical activity is painful, it has been very difficult to be physically active in any way that is beneficial to my health. That said, the giveaway is tempting to me, as it would help me to better gauge how active I truly am, and to make adjustments (as much as possible) to the amount and types of activity I am able to participate in. SO, first, I plan to shop at a closer grocery store, so that I can save on cab fare, and use the savings to increase the frequency of shopping trips and the amount of fresh fruits and veggies I need to eat healthier, while also being more active while shopping for these foods more frequently. Next, of course, I plan to take the time to prepare the fresh fruits and veggies, and to replace some of the quick, not as wholesome foods that I’ve been grabbing, to avoid moving much and exacerbating the pain I’m already feeling. Lastly, but just as importantly, I plan to begin going to bed and sleeping at a decent hour, and not get up and snack when pain wakes me several times during the night. Rest is every bit as important to good health as exercise and healthy diet, and I hope to gain much from this. My new year’s resolution of becoming more fit by summer should be easier, if I do each one of these as planned. 🙂
- January 1, 2014 at 2:27 am #447398BarbieCI plan on; losing 15lbs , 2 doing at least 1 good deed a day, 3 spending more quality time with my family!
- January 1, 2014 at 3:59 am #447415Haumer
Cut gluten, start planking and be positive
- January 1, 2014 at 4:18 am #447423Gumbi
I plan to go to the gym three times a week, eat 5-6 small meals rather than the traditional 3 meals per day, and menu plan weekly to stave off the temptation to eat out “unplanned”.
- January 1, 2014 at 5:21 am #447437memeof7Eating more vegetables, preferably fresh. working on some exercise that I’m able to do that won’t be to hard on my heart. Enjoy life itself and whatever comes my way
- January 1, 2014 at 5:26 am #447439dmcox
I plan to eat fresh foods. That means the closer the food is to it’s growth state- the healthier it will be!!
I will lower my sugar intake
I will continue to practice yoga and learn to do it better!
- January 1, 2014 at 5:33 am #447444bmartin79
In 2014, I will increase my workouts to 6 times a week, track my nutrition an calories and spend more time outside, in the sunshine gardening and playing with my kids.
- January 1, 2014 at 5:37 am #447445SDAngelFitness goals …
- going to “move” daily through walking, water aerobics, stepper, boce ball or whatever else I can do to keep myself pumped up and excited. Stretching before and after the daily activity to regain flexibility.
- removing sugar and flour from my diet, drinking 8 glasses of water daily and less coffee
- daily motivational reading
- January 1, 2014 at 6:49 am #447476hhess
3 changes I want to make are:
1. drink less soda
2. excercise more
3. eat healthier
I’m hoping to be able to drop some pounds and inches quickly!!!!
- January 1, 2014 at 8:33 am #447483LunaJA52I intend to go hiking at least once a week.
I intend to be more active, because being a SAHM doesn’t mean I have to be mostly sedentary.
I intend to stop eating fast food. Permanently!
- January 1, 2014 at 8:33 am #447484worshipedwifey
3 things I plan to change in 2014:
I plan to make me a priority. I will start working out at least 3 days a week at the gym. I will also find at home exersizes I can do.
I plan to love me for who I see in the mirror. Be accepting of my flaws and strengths. Work on my ANT(automatic negative thoughts) I am going to start volunteering.
I am going to change my household cleaners, laundry soap, bath soap and shampoo to more natural, less chemical items.
- January 1, 2014 at 11:09 am #447487snoopyace
My 3 goals this year, Is to eat better, get fit and stay possitive in everything I do.
- January 1, 2014 at 11:49 am #447489heatherowens6726 day detox
Walk/run at least 4 miles 4 times weekly
(And none of this costs a penny mire than my normal budget because the foods for detoxing are inexpensive, I walk in God’s beautiful nature, and I practice my yoga at home. Happy New Year!
- January 1, 2014 at 11:55 am #447491kimpossible59
I’m a 54 year old grandmother who is adopting 2 of my grandsons, one is 2 (and going thru the terrible 2’s,lol) the other is 6 months old, I am about 110 pounds overweight right now, I am going to join the community gym with my friends kimmie and duane and do the buddy system workout, start eating right again, and start walking again, I was down the 100 pounds a few years ago with eating right and walking 2 times a day but I slowly went back to my old eating habits of eating everything in sight,lol, wish me luck and good luck to everyone else getting fit in 2014
- January 1, 2014 at 2:30 pm #447501bassgirl1- eat clean
2- walk more
3- log my food & exercise faithfully on Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com
- January 1, 2014 at 2:51 pm #447504maddex2000
(1) Lose at least 80 pounds, (2) exercise at least 5 days a week, and (3) cut out all high fat foods.
- January 1, 2014 at 3:01 pm #447505reesebear
My goals are to cut down on diet coke and drink more water, ride stationary bike for 30 minutes a day and cut back on carbs.
- January 1, 2014 at 3:13 pm #447507keri65#1 – do better on a healthier diet
#2 – experiment more with trying new gluten free recipes and hopefully my family will enjoy them
#3 – work REALLY hard on letting stuff go – material items and the annoying daily things that annoy me
- January 3, 2014 at 7:59 pm #447751Dragonhome
I am a stroke survivor and have gotten very lazy and haven’t been keeping up with my recovery as well as I should. This year to reach my fitness & weight loss goals I have made the following goals:
Rather than make my coffee and sit down at my computer as soon as I come downstairs I will do the following:I will ride my stationery bike for 15 minutes each morning.
I will drink at least 8 ounces of water before, during and after riding my stationery bike.
During the day, I will:
Get up from my computer every hour and stretch and climb up & down the stairs at least twice then I will do my arm & shoulder exercises so I can get full use of my arm & shoulders again.Also, when the weather gets warmer again, I will start doing my early morning 1 mile walks. Because I am more sensitive to cold & heat since my stroke, I have to fit outside exercising into the time of year when the weather isn’t too hot or too cold.
Lastly, again when the weather gets warmer again, I will go to the lake on the weekend with my dogs & take a hike.
- January 3, 2014 at 10:45 pm #447780DIVA53DMy 3 changes are 1. Going to try and walk more and make it around the figure 8 roads here.
2. I will be switching to eating more Veggies and fruit
3. Keeping better track of my diabetes,with diet(eating better)
- July 14, 2014 at 12:07 pm #456054Momo
@Momo 393538 wrote:
1. I received my order of Sensa and began using it yesterday because I intend to lose a lot of weight. Along those diet plans, I have already cut carbs almost totally from my diet and lost 20 pounds during 2013, but I still have 35-40 to go. I also planted lettuce in a new 2nd pot today so I can have more really fresh salads! (I’m a Florida dweller)2. I have been walking a half-mile 4 or 5 days a week, minimum. I intend to step that up to walking a mile each time.
3. I intend to get down on my exercise mat and do my hip, back, and shoulder exercises every day. I’m leaving it right on the living room floor so I cannot forget to do it!
Sensa does NOTHING. I sent it back.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.