Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

This Raspberry Chia Superfood Parfait serves 4 people, so you can half it or even quarter it if you want to just make breakfast for yourself. These are so incredibly delicious, you’ll love it. i got a vitamix for my birthday this year and have been checking the vitamix site for more recipe ideas and found this one. I buy my chia seeds on amazon, they’re a lot cheaper that way.

2 cups frozen raspberries
      1/2 cup water
      1 tablespoon honey
      1 1/2 cups almond milk
      1 teaspoon vanilla extract
      2 pitted dates
      1/3 cup chia seeds
      granola (use your favorite)
      fresh fruit, like chopped kiwi, apricots, and berries

1. To the Vitamix container, add frozen raspberries, water, and honey, then secure the lid.

2. Select Frozen Desserts setting and press start. Use tamper to press ingredients into blades, and allow machine to complete programmed cycle.

Transfer into four glasses, and let set up in refrigerator while you make the chia pudding.

4. Rinse out the Vitamix container, then add almond milk, vanilla, and dates. Blend on medium speed until smooth, then transfer to a small bowl.

Add chia seeds to the bowl, and stir constantly for 3 minutes.

5. Let mixture stand for 5 minutes, then divide evenly among glasses, pouring over the raspberry mixture. Cover with plastic wrap, and let sit overnight in fridge.

When ready to serve, top with granola and fresh fruit. Eat!

*Parfaits will stay good for up to 3 days in the fridge. Top with fruit and granola just before serving.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.