- October 18, 2009 at 5:57 pm #277543
Spicy Shrimp and Noodle Soup
This soup is so good!
* 1 lb shrimp
* 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
* 1/4 tsp. chili powder
* 1/4 tsp.
* 1/8 tsp. black pepper
* 5 cups water
* 2 packages shrimp or oriental flavored Ramen Noodles (use only 1 packet of seasoning)
* 2 cups salsa
* 1 15oz can black beans rinsed and drained
* 1 can corn, 1 green onion thinly sliced
Peel and devein shrimp, In a medium bowl combine lemon juice chili powder, cumin, and pepper, add mixture to shrimp toss to coat, let stand 20 minutes. In a large sauce pan bring water to boil, stir in ramen flavor packet, break ramon noodles into pieces add to saucepan, return to boil cook for 1 minute. Add shrimp, salsa, beans, corn, and green onion heat though until shrimp turn pink.
Very quick, easy and good.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.