- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated November 10, 2015 at 12:14 pm by .
- December 27, 2014 at 7:40 pm #350736
Here is a simple Quit Smoking Mixture that actually works.
whenever you have the urge to smoke, apply oil to skin under nose or to a cotton ball and inhale with several deep breaths & the urge will quickly dissipate.
this is a simple, yet effective remedy.
you can get the essential oils on amazon or at a natural food store.
Sources: Black Pepper Essential Oil.
[Maria Lis-Balchin, Aromatherapy Science: A Guide for Healthcare Professionals
(United Kingdom: Pharmaceutical Press, 2006), 101.]
[Valerie Ann Worwood, The Fragrant Mind (Novato, CA: New World Library, 1996), 119.]
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- December 28, 2014 at 1:28 am #459946
I need to try this! Thank you.
- December 28, 2014 at 3:49 pm #459963
Will have to try this, Thanks for the info
- May 15, 2015 at 6:26 pm #461284
As with any behavioural change, first and foremost you have to want to quit. Sniffing essential oils is not magicaly going to make you stop smoking. It is a way to dull the cravings, to assit you in your quitting.
- November 10, 2015 at 12:14 pm #462453
Just saw ur post about the oils on how to quit smoking…that’s great but I use dip…would it work for dipping tobacco??
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.