Stuff I’d Like to See General Quick MYO Swiss Miss question

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m making Christmas baskets and in them, I’m making French Vanilla Cappuccino & Hot Chocolate (MYO Swiss Miss recipe), My problem is, towards the bottom of the cup, it has a gritty clumpy mess, how do I alleviate that problem? I can’t give this away as gift as nasty as the last third of the cup is. Any help would be appreciated. FYI I am using Hersey’s cocoa, I just sent out for Nestle’s tollhouse cocoa to see if that make a difference

That was the ticket!, the Hersey cocoa powder versus the Nestle’s Tollhouse cocoa powder, Nestle’s isn’t clumping up like Hersey’s did. Live and learn, it sure won’t go to waste in this family, that’s for sure, now to put it all in the blender with some candy canes to add the Christmas flare to it ;0)

Keymaster

@wdw3264 263339 wrote:

That was the ticket!, the Hersey cocoa powder versus the Nestle’s Tollhouse cocoa powder, Nestle’s isn’t clumping up like Hersey’s did. Live and learn, it sure won’t go to waste in this family, that’s for sure, now to put it all in the blender with some candy canes to add the Christmas flare to it ;0)

Thank you for coming back and adding that solution, we’ll update the homemade cocoa recipes to recommend Nestles Cocoa powder over hersheys!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General Quick MYO Swiss Miss question