- November 14, 2007 at 1:10 pm #243560FreebieQueenModerator
Quick! First 2500 get a free sample of FRESH’N CLEAN
Take the Refresher Challenge
Be one of the FIRST 2500 to enter our
Refresh Your Home Sweepstakes and get a FREE SAMPLE of FRESH’N CLEAN? Deodorizing Upholstery & Fabric REFRESHER!
Enter for a Chance to
WIN A YEAR’S SUPPLY
of FRESH’N CLEAN? REFRESHER!
FRESH’N CLEAN? “REFRESH YOUR HOME” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFERED ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES AND OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“U.S.”) WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers and directors of Church & Dwight Co, Inc., (“Sponsor”), Promotion Mechanics, Inc. (“Promotion Administrator”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and its agents”) and immediate family members (spouses and siblings, children and parents and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER: The Fresh’n Clean “Refresh Your Home” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) on September 25, 2007 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on October 30, 2007 (the “Promotion Period”). To enter, visit https://www.LAMBERTKAY.com and access the online entry form. Complete the online entry form, and submit so that your entry is received at the Sponsor’s server by 11:59 PM ET on October 30, 2007. Limit one entry per person.
The first 2,500 people to visit the website during the Promotion Period and enter the Sweepstakes will each receive a free 24oz. sample of Fresh’n Clean Deodorizing Upholstery and Fabric Refresher sent to them by mail.
3. PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about November 2, 2007, Promotion Mechanics, Inc., an independent judging organization, will conduct a random drawing from among all entries received to award one Grand Prize: a one-year supply of Fresh’n Clean Deodorizing Upholstery and Fabric Refresher. Approximate retail value $150. Prize will be awarded as 2 cases (8x24oz bottles per case) shipped to the winner’s home. No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. Winner will be notified by phone, email, postal mail or express mail at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
4. GENERAL: Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize and not specified are the sole responsibility of winner. By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final in all respects relating to this sweepstakes; to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its agents and each of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, agents and employees (collectively, “Releasees”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participating in the sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and, if a winner, [c] to the announcement/use of his/her name, voice, image, and/or likeness for trade, advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes without compensation (unless prohibited by law) by Sponsor and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s direction, in each case in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, in perpetuity, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, without notice, review, or approval, and agree to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. Releasees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the collection, processing and transmission of data; lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; [c] any type of graphical or other error in the advertising or printing of the sweepstakes or in the administration of the sweepstakes; or [d] any condition that may cause the administration, security or proper play of the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; and in such event Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or any portion thereof and to award the prize via a random drawing from among all eligible entries legitimately received prior to cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized Web site address. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originate at any other Internet Web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered at the time of entry. Potential winner may be required to provide evidence that winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited.
6. WINNER LIST: To receive the winner’s name, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by November 30, 2007 to: Fresh’n Clean “Refresh Your Home” Sweepstakes Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
SPONSOR: Church & Dwight, Co., Inc., 469 North Harrison Street, Princeton, NJ 08543-5297. Promotion Administrator: Promotion Mechanics, Inc., 87 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470.
?2007 Church & Dwight, Co., Inc. All rights reserved.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.