Question ~ Making Oreo Cookie Crust

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes General Recipes Question ~ Making Oreo Cookie Crust

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

This might be stupid ~ I want to make a Oreo cookie crust for a Choc Cheesecake. The recipe calls for 18 oreo cookies, finely crushed. My question is do I leave the filling when I finely crush or do I remove the filling before crushing.

Stupid, huh!!!

@jkpjohnson 246593 wrote:

This might be stupid ~ I want to make a Oreo cookie crust for a Choc Cheesecake. The recipe calls for 18 oreo cookies, finely crushed. My question is do I leave the filling when I finely crush or do I remove the filling before crushing. Stupid, huh!!!

As much as you know you want to munch the middle of those cookies 😉 you leave the filling. Mmmmm… Chocolate cheesecake sounds Divine!

thanks ~ i wanted to make it tonight. a suprise for hubby when he gets off of work wed am

how did your cheesecake turn out?? What I’m really sayin is, “we want a photo!” lol.

lucky man, your hubby !

Does your recipe call for Oreo Cookies or chocolate wafers? If chocolate wafers it would mean removing the cream from Oreo cookies. I am sure it would work either way.

How about sharing the recipe you are using? Thanks; Virginia

oooh, that sounds so good! Do you have a link to the recipe?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes General Recipes Question ~ Making Oreo Cookie Crust