Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! Question About Using Experience Points

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone. I have a question & I’m not sure where to post, so I’m gonna try here. A couple of weeks ago I used my experience points to buy 2 Traget Giftcards. I never got any confirmation that they were coming, so I emailed Liss to ask. I haven’t heard back anything. (I’ve sent like 4 emails.) – I’m not sure if the emails are getting through. I know Liss gets like a BILLION emails everyday & I remember once she told me some of the emails didn’t go through, so I don’t know if that’s what happend again? Anyway, are we supposed to get an email confirmation that the cards are on their way? Or do they just show up? How long does it usually take? I’m just confused because the first time I ordered something I got an email from Liss to let me know she got my request. Of course she needed me address, so maybe I just got confused because of that & thought I would always receive emails. Does anyone know what I should do? Can I buy anything else before I receive my giftcards? I don’t want to mess up the system or anything. Thanks so much for the help! 🙂

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! Question About Using Experience Points