Question about how envelope method works exactly…

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Question about how envelope method works exactly…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Usually, when you set up the auto pay, they will tell you that this check will be posted X # of days in advance (usually 3 – 5 days) so it will arrive by the date you set it up to be paid on. You will need to take the lag time into account, or don’t set anything up to auto pay – just pay it manually – online at your bank (another reason why I don’t set things up with individual companies – since I like being in control of my $$$ and can change things easily, when I want).

Also, once you get the mortgage loan, you don’t have to deposit your checks into the bank (unless you think you will refinance within the next year) and can use the envelope system.

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Amy & Dustin Roach
      Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 10:49 AM
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Budget101.com : Question about how envelope method works exactly…

I’ve tried setting up our bank acct. to auto pay partial bills all month, but this past time they took moneies out early and caused my account to go inarrears

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Question about how envelope method works exactly…