Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #244518

      It can’t hurt to ask for help. Also, try calling the pregnancy centers in your area. If they can’t help you directly, they will be able to tell you where to go so you and your daughter are not without food.

      After you get some immediate assistance, stock up on things you can eat, even if it is just PB & J and Ramen Noodles, rice, dry beans, soup, mac & cheese. It is not fancy, but you will not go hungry either.

      We have a baby not even a year old yet and we were told that we “make too much money” to qualify for assistance from the government. When I contacted the pregnancy centers, I told them about our baby and they helped out.


Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.