Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #244530

      Go to your local churches. Some of them have what you
      call food banks. Most churches will find you help
      since you have a child.

      Also check to see if you have
      what is called F.I.S.H. in your area. That is run by
      church groups.

      Also, Sheperd’s Staff. They are also a
      place that will give you food every week and give you
      financial help ( for a bill like gas, water, electric
      ) every 90 days.
      I don’t know where you live so I don’t know what is
      in your area. I hope this helps.

      If I fins out any
      other places, I’ll post it.
      Good luck.


Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.