Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Question about Christmas Clearence Gift sets

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

We too have the issue of storage….Or actually, it’s my husband who complains about having to store clearance stuff. We participate in an annual stocking stuffer program for disadvantaged children, and I try to pick up as much as I can on clearance after the holidays – and yes, it sits in my house for an entire year. My storage bins are empty for basically a few days before I start all over again.

My husband hates it! lol this year, i was able to store everything in a few bins, and my husband is pleased…..so, i don’t have to hear him nagging all year long! lol

libramommy66@brier.net, unexpected_data_after_address@.syntax-error. wrote: i have always tried to catch the after christmas clearance….i have
      never had polish dry up or any other problems like that…the only
      problems i have is my dd is now 13 and she wants it all…..or room for
      storage…I wish I had a gift closet…but we are in a very small
      house…lol…

LaRae

On 1/2/2008, “D Meyer” <dmmedic@gmail.com> wrote:

>I Love shopping the clearence , but wondering if the body gift sets,
      >fragrances, nail polish sets, will make it to next year or the fall. I have
      >never saved any of these more than a month or 2. I would hate to buy and
      >then have the nail polish dry up or the glitter make up dry etc.

Any tips
      >would be greatly appreciated. Happy 2008 to all Thanks
      Danielle

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] “] Try it now.[/url]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Question about Christmas Clearence Gift sets