- October 9, 2008 at 5:26 pm #264297
1 box spiced cake mix
1 can pumpkin
Mix together and bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
(The recipe doesn’t call for this, but I thought this might be really good with some cream cheese frosting – like you would use for carrot cake. 🙂 )
- October 9, 2008 at 5:31 pm #399900
This does look very very easy.
- October 9, 2008 at 6:24 pm #399907
Cream cheese frosting sounds excellent w/ this cake. Baking it in a bunt pan would make it look like a pumpkin too. Would look nice for — Halloween or Thanksgiving.
This one goes to the favorites. Thank-You.
- October 9, 2008 at 7:18 pm #399909
Yeh, I was thinking about the bundt pan thing too! It would look like a pumpkin. You could put some orange food coloring into the frosting & then it really would look like a pumpkin!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.