- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated November 8, 2016 at 11:55 pm by .
- October 20, 2016 at 12:15 am #373802mos
1 cup pecans
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
2 tbs oil
1/4 cup sugar-free ginger ale
Extra sweetener to taste
Grind pecans in food processor. Add spices, salt, and baking powder and pulse until well-blended. Transfer these dry ingredients to a medium-sized bowl or quart-sized measuring cup with lip.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
Heat pan or griddle to medium heat and pour pancake batter to 4″ circles.
Cook pancakes, flipping after bubbles form holes on the pancake and the rim of the pancake appears slightly dry. Makes 6 4-in pancakes
- November 8, 2016 at 6:58 am #463320DarkOliveGreen
Sounds scrumptious. Bookmarking this to try later. Thanks!
- November 8, 2016 at 11:55 pm #463324mos
So hope that you like it! It’s a great recipe for this time of year or save it to be a special ‘holiday’ breakfast. Let us know how you like it;-D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.