- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated January 11, 2013 at 12:52 pm by .
- January 10, 2013 at 8:54 pm #313768
Any time of the year is great for these easy to make, low calorie muffins. Just take any yellow cake mix, add 1 15 oz can of pumpkin to the dry cake mix and bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. You can add pumpkin pie spice, nuts, whatever!! Even try it with a spice cake mix or chocolate mix!! Yum!! And, the muffins are about 25-30 calories each. I like that 100 calorie pack!
- January 11, 2013 at 3:32 am #436261
Wow So Gonna try this..I have a can of Pumpkin..Left over crushed walnuts(from the holidays)..and raisins…now just gotta buy the yellow cake mix..Making me hungry now
- January 11, 2013 at 11:46 am #436216
Here’s how we do ours to add a little spice to the mix:
Budget101.com – – Pumpkin Muffins- 2 ingredients! | Dirt Cheap Recipes
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- January 11, 2013 at 12:52 pm #436272
This is good. Even better if you make your own cake mix and pumpkin Puree. Thanks; Virginia
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.