- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated October 25, 2010 at 8:04 pm by .
- October 25, 2010 at 8:04 pm #287570
Due to a lack of participants so far this year – you have even a better chance of winning! 🙂
So far we only have 5 participants in the costume contest so far as of 3 pm EST on 10/25/2010.
5 people from will win a prize so that means if nobody else enters, all of the current participants will automatically win a prize (see list of prizes below). 🙂
- We are giving away $500 –
- $250 to the grand prize winner
- $100 2nd Prize
- $50 to each of the 3rd, 4th, 5th runners up
- ONLY Submissions containing both a Costume Idea AND PHOTO are eligible to win the Cash Prizes.
- All Entries MUST be original costumes that you or your family made, (not purchased in a store). Costumes may be of Adults, Children or Pets.
- If you want to add several step by step photos of the process of your costume making (for example, applying monster make-up), you will receive additional entries for your effort.
- In your explanation/description of your costume, please explain how you came up with the idea, tips for re-creating it and any other information you think would be helpful for someone who would like to use that idea as well. (Minimum of 50 words!)
- All instructions/explanations must be listed within the submission, not linked to another site to view them.
- Same Household/person can win more than once! If you have multiple kids, or costumes from previous years, feel free to dig them out and share them, you could win all 5 prizes!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.