- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated March 15, 2016 at 12:36 am by .
- January 31, 2016 at 8:40 pm #369060
Protein Mug Cake
2 tbs coconut flour
1 tbs chocolate protein powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tbs Stevia
1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup egg whites
2 tbs unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Mix Ingredients until smooth then pour into greased mug.
Bake in microwave in mug for 1-3 minutes at 70% power checking every minute.
1 tbs smooth, all-natural peanut butter
2-3 dark chocolate chips
Melt peanut butter and chocolate until smooth and pour over your cake!
Enjoy! Serves 1
- March 11, 2016 at 4:18 am #462950
Yes! I’ve tried this and it tastes good! You reminded me again so I’ll be doing this for our breakfast again.
This is really the easiest and quickest possible to prepare in an early morning.
- March 15, 2016 at 12:36 am #462958
Great! This recipe is so easy;-D You can make it for one, two, four, or how ever many you need to feed Kids love it ’cause they think that they are eating dessert!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.