problem with a laptop again

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List problem with a laptop again

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

We took the laptop to Best Buy last night and asked for the manager. We explained the problem to him and he told me that they will fix it. I asked him how many times do wee need to return with the laptop. He didn’t answer. I then told him that when we purchased the warranty we didn’t expect to return with the laptop 4 times in 3 moths. I also asked him if he feels that we enjoy returning over and over again and do we have nothing better to do but bother them and be bothered with the laptop. He didn’t answer to any of these questions. I also asked him for the manager at the repair department and a phone number. He told me he doesn’t know who the manager is and doesn’t have another phone for me but the 800 #. I then replied that it takes me for ever to
      get through the store and speak to a person, can you imagine how many hours it will take me to get through the 800 #. He again didn’t say anything. When I asked him if I can ask the customers who were waiting in line, if they enjoy standing in these long lines to have the problems resolved what would they say. He was not comfortable with this question, but did finally speak. He told me that they wouldn’t answer me. So politely I spoke to the customers and asked them if they enjoy returning with a problem over and over and have to stand in long lines. He then repeatedly asked me to leave the store. I asked him how will get the laptop fixed if I have to leave now. He repeated again and again that I need to leave and threatened to call the police. So of course I left. Got no where with my laptop problem or the manager. The one year warranty expires in about a month, but I wonder if the extended warranty has the same
      coverage.

Melissa

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
      Browse Top Cars by “Green Rating” at Yahoo! Autos’ Green Center.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List problem with a laptop again