problem with a laptop again

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List problem with a laptop again

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Melissa, Im sorry but I havent read all your or other members postings about your laptop, but I understand that your having big time issues witha laptop that is still under warranty which is to bad, and that it has been very time consuming deal for you, calling best buy etc -what I would do in a case like that, getasubscription fora thing called prepaid legal, it will get you unlimitedlegal help for anything you can imagine, for a small monthly fee oflike$25- you just have to provide the legal guys with all the documentation and then they write the best buy guys a letter on your behalf like a regular attourney, that will have best buy to freak out and it will be taken care of without you having to spend lots of time with this and that.A friend of mine helped me to sign up for it, and I have used it a few times. Just a suggestion. Good luck, Maja

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notesblok.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List problem with a laptop again